• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Not calendar-worthy, but weird anyway.

Teine+5.jpg

Yes, those are sheep.

2014 INNOVA Calendar Contest Winners

Thank you to all the photographers that submitted photos to the 2014 INNOVA Calendar contest. This year we reviewed over 1000 submissions from around the world. The final photos have been selected. The winner of the drawing for the DISCatcher Sport Target is Matt Cook, from Aurora, Illinois who submitted a photo of Whistler's Bend Disc Golf Course.

Congratulations to all the featured photographers in the 2014 INNOVA Calendar: Avery Jenkins, Craig Wrenn, Greg Bowyer, David Elias, Michael Stradley, Scott Markquart, Jessie Klehfoth, Debbie Leonard, Jonathan Goff, Adrian Southern, Bennett Thompson, Matthew Hawes, Suzette Simons, Kevin Morrow, and Matt Cook.

The 2014 INNOVA Calendar will be available at retailers in November. As a reminder, calendar submissions are accepted year round. It's never too early to submit your photos to [email protected] for the 2015 INNOVA Calendar.

Yuppers. My shot from Justin Trails Hole 16 was used. That whole place is just so photogenic. I believe a 1/3 to a 1/2 of my submitted pictures where from there. I am excited to see it in print.

Thank you to all the photographers that submitted photos to the 2014 INNOVA Calendar contest. This year we reviewed over 1000 submissions from around the world. The final photos have been selected. The winner of the drawing for the DISCatcher Sport Target is Matt Cook, from Aurora, Illinois who submitted a photo of Whistler's Bend Disc Golf Course.

Congratulations to all the featured photographers in the 2014 INNOVA Calendar: Avery Jenkins, Craig Wrenn, Greg Bowyer, David Elias, Michael Stradley, Scott Markquart, Jessie Klehfoth, Debbie Leonard, Jonathan Goff, Adrian Southern, Bennett Thompson, Matthew Hawes, Suzette Simons, Kevin Morrow, and Matt Cook.

The 2014 INNOVA Calendar will be available at retailers in November. As a reminder, calendar submissions are accepted year round. It's never too early to submit your photos to [email protected] for the 2015 INNOVA Calendar.

Bummer. :(

A bunch of DGCR regulars represented this year, can't wait to see the pics. :thmbup:

LOL......I won the basket!!! Sweet:hfive:

The funny part is that I don't take pictures very often and my wife is a photographer:|

Hole 14 at whistlers is one of the most epic holes I've ever played. I'll upload the pic if I get some time later.

0 pictures in the Innova Calendar this year. :(

O well, 100% of the Humboldt Disc Golf Calendar will be my pictures.:D I'll post some info soon for people who might want a copy for themselves.

The only photo I submitted to the calendar made it.
8152637659_0d11d7e112_c.jpg

This isn't the exact pic that I sent, it isn't big enough because it was cropped from a pic I took with my iPad. I took the one that made it to the calendar with a good digital camera.

I landed the November pic! But I can only take credit for snapping the shot. Stoney Hill is picturesque with a disposable camera, let alone a nice Canon. I have a TON of pics and video from Stoney Hill, it's just plain awesome. If you've never been, check in on the DGCR meet-up! Nov 15-17.

Here's a few of your favorite DGCR croonies having a blast, same day the pic was taken. (myself, bergdawg, Connor Jones, hartman, Chris Sauls)
The pic used for the calendar is at the end of the video in the credits, Stephen Simon putting.

8207960197_e0f37b357b_z.jpg

8207959349_c979efeed9_z.jpg

8209049254_3ebecb14bc_z.jpg

Calendar pic:
8209051216_bea3251fb5_z.jpg

This one was taken with a cell phone so the quality is lacking. Regardless, I love the shadow this guy is casting on the basket.

1384994_10201858542283869_805483049_n_zps5a0b3c0a.jpg

My almost 10 year old daughter practicing her putting form!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hole 1 Basket 2.jpg
    Hole 1 Basket 2.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 526
Last edited:
Hole 8 Mont Du Lac's White Cedar!! One of the many signature holes at the course, this one plays along a crystal clear natural spring creek up to the A pin straight ahead, the B pin left, and the C pin (which is in now) which is past the pond 100 feet and up the hill on the left. Lay it up!!

b31019b438c411e3b97522000a1f97e9_8.jpg

Here is a view of the natural spring pond on the left side of the fairway towards the basket. The C pin is behind me by 80 feet.

61f946ee38c511e3873d22000aaa0773_8.jpg