• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Getting ready to start the 18th Sarasota Ice Bowl. It was a little cool starting out, around 65 or so, but it quickly warmed up to around 80 degrees. We raised about $2600.00 for the local food bank.

1800282_516773171774689_769290982_n.jpg

Soooo jelly of all that greenery in the background.

My local SnowBowl, complete with snow for a change. Hardpack/icy ground and clean pads the day before, then 5" of overnight fluff.
Valley View is nothing special, but it's a 2 minute walk from the organizer's house and makes a handy venue.

attachment.php

Sure looks nice, especially when fresh, and I truly don't mind playing in the powder (especially when victorious :D). That said, I'll take summer discin' any day.

Attachments

• snowbowl.jpg
    snowbowl.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 556
They are not mandy's but everyone just splits them anyway. Either straight, hyzer, or anhyzer, depending on where the basket is. 4 positions.

picture.php

OK, I've never uploaded a picture from picasa, so here goes nothing :|

My cat will actively find my discs, only to sleep on them. I can't blame her.

Course+Pics+-+4

Ok I admit, not that cool.
Better pics forthcoming!

Not the coolest photo really but 2 dudes with 2 escapes parked! Escapes are money.:thmbup:
0VgPZZel.jpg

Hole 4, Camden II

Hole 4 at Camden II in the fall. A 675' par 5 double dogleg that plays through woods, hills, and over and along a creek. These were taken during the Camden Triples tourney last year.

From the tee:
q4kymZ-R1CEroi8fSSsyFZktgMiIVRcDjM5KdMtyXA=w417-h574-no

Mid-Fairway:
Course+Pics+-+12

The green, with a successful putt:
Course+Pics+-+8

Hole 7 at Wildcat Bluff:
Course+Pics+-+28

This was taken from the short pad. The long tee is further back up the hill, and not quite as photogenic but much more awe-inspiring. Apologies for the low res image.

Hole 17 at Wildcat Bluff:
Course+Pics+-+24

Fresh snow at Turkey Creek, just off the fairway for hole 7. My lie is brought to you courtesy of a tree kick :wall:
Course+Pics+-+1

Picnic Island #8

CLEmTWdl.jpg
[/IMG]

Cell phone pic from my last vacation. Sunny Florida! I made it my latest desktop photo while I wait out the cold and wet weather.

I liked the long skid trail in fresh powder. Other than the snowmobile, no other tracks yesterday at Exchange Park.

My throw may have been a little low...
attachment.php

Attachments

• skid.jpg
    skid.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 432
A foggy morning last summer at Sugar Bottom, first hole:
Course+Pics+-+18

Same place a couple months later:
Course+Pics+-+5

Nice pix saaber, I grew up in IC and cut my discin' teeth at Sugarbottom and Turkey Creek before they got upgraded. Meemmmorieeeeeees.

Also love me some Cam2 and Wildcat.