• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Some of these photos are just brilliant. Particularly the recent snow ones further up this page, looks so different. I've only ever played in the snow twice and enjoyed it, but barely a dusting in comparison.

Some of these photos are just brilliant. Particularly the recent snow ones further up this page, looks so different. I've only ever played in the snow twice and enjoyed it, but barely a dusting in comparison.

Thank You for you comments about the photos. We didn't have to wait long for the litmus test, which was what it would be like to play in above average snow depth - it's just as great, if not better. We quickly found out that it was not only possible to play year round but that snow shoe disc golf can stand on it's own as a great winter sport.

One key lesson was to avoid trying to make it too much like summer golf - keeping the tee pads clear of snow for a run-up drive is too much work and consumes time that should be spent playing meanwhile driving in place proves good for improving technique. It is important to keep a small area around the basket clear and not build any snowbanks that would block a look on the basket (natural ones are OK though), but that can be done quickly.

dfa-lJzAAAmn4yNd05Xk-dcDyEnxbITRjQTzGrH1W4XW17KEewvewf7GEMpeDab4P8K_6lN9N7mgB0NNPn9DorGxanPeNejSZTk9igwhQkVxHzdhz2a5_eqApHyZEcVq5tupZhXzGBCAOXZkvVlDb0ae4-8V3WTRI1Q8H5vUyIAtbpFwI2D3rxVPOx_x0mA2uSLD-dRsB3OfanEpEeguRd9CwY-MspBSkAGzRfElAzcq8YA9GciyaZns9owYDn0L4bSAhZ-6smHEeW4TXDEuE1NmfrbzIbrKPYEdOtlHQ3BiBXGvTibAOZvya05_P-kkHBh38DHt_eMEu1wCxNwBsPcw5ZcyUL3ReCFqe1dzU3myc_45vcm-N-M4gqgcgUyMiUr_JbziaibCfuO8aJKrahE2cqdVy9jCJ7NTri0Z9f-vOyuCqLKRwxgxy24tUMGEhK8JvhzCW0W_obfTr-WuUZChqvH58Ut0ZWJxRTkZHNb9EIjvhLH5xLZHUIcZyJJZ4GYdMyi9wBpESleRmMOb6Dc63icfHAjDwf9IT6O1dDAuNONrR84BoQAEExjJPMJ6DDM8=w960-h720-no

2016 Colorado Disc Golf Events Photo Contest

TRAVELERS AND COLORADO DISC GOLFERS!

PUT YOUR COOL DISC GOLF PHOTOS OF COLORADO COURSES TO GOOD USE
AND BE ENTERED TO WIN A DISC

..::CDGE PHOTO CONTEST::..

We're looking to flesh out the 2016 Colorado Disc Golf Events Calendar with some great photos of our state's disc golf courses. Here's the low down on how to enter:

- Join the Colorado Disc Golf Events page on Facebook
- Submit your photo(s) of Colorado disc golf courses to [email protected] along with the course name, your name and the names of anyone pictured
- We'll select the ten best to be displayed on the online event calendar, one for each month left in the year
- That photo will also act as the "banner" image at the top of the Colorado Disc Golf Events page for it's month
- The ten finalists will then be entered into a drawing to win the Pendaries stamped Innova Discs Aviar pictured below

Deadline to enter is Monday, February 29th. The only rules are that the picture has to be of a Colorado course and it MUST be taken by you. Please don't submit someone else's work. No revenue will be generated by CDGE from the use of these photos and all artists will be credited.

Good luck!

54uWMN4.jpg

20991895-tee-box-shot-into-the-sunset

Hopefully the image link works...this is one of my favorites. Check out the link in my signature if you like it (or if it's not working!)

20991895-tee-box-shot-into-the-sunset

Hopefully the image link works...this is one of my favorites. Check out the link in my signature if you like it (or if it's not working!)

It's not working. I know that hole (#1 at BB Owen if it is the last picture in the link). I started throwing rollers on that one because with the low canopy I just can't get to the pin with an air shot. I haven't deuced it with a roller either, but don't tell anyone.:D

I think if you right click the image logo you can open the picture that I meant to include in a new tab. And I'm with you on that hole...I throw sidearm and usually don't get close to the pin on my tee shot haha. I'm always happy with a 3 on that one - which is different than the birdie-fest on alot of the holes the rest of the way! FYI you might have already noticed but most of the other photos are from Alex Clark. Love that little course.

View from Hole #1 at Bailey DGC...
attachment.php

Love this course. FWIW, the basket is behind the dirt patch on the other side of the valley. I think that's the band you can barely see. The rock line past the path lead to it. 750' of absolute amazingness!!!

Latest posts