• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

edited, cause I should have kept reading b4 asking a question that was already answered, lol.

Last edited:

Little 6 hole course in Fairfax, Iowa. These signs were added to all the teepads last year, presumably as a course improvement.

If it upsets you guys that much feel free to take it down. I had never seen anything like it and thought it was pretty funny.

While it might be novel to you, "disc chargers" of various sorts are epidemic in places like Michigan, and are all over super awesome courses. It's a scourge, and it seems to be spreading your way.

Definitely not accusing YOU of doing it, just don't think it needs to be glorified, as it's already enough of a destruction of property issue in these parts (they're usually covering the picnic tables, benches, etc.)

Huh, that's wild. I had never seen one before this. There is a lot of writing on this course. Almost no signage so people have taken to drawing directions on the wooden frames that border the pads. I'd be interested to pics of other disc charger drawings. But like you said that would encourage it.

Look...as one who has spent a lot of hours assisting in putting in a course and more hours trying to get courses installed elsewhere I can honestly say that grafitti does NOTHING for my cause. If parks departments see grafitti and associate it with disc golf we risk getting a course pulled and all that work would be for naught. So now you know why I feel the way I do...

Huh, that's wild. I had never seen one before this. There is a lot of writing on this course. Almost no signage so people have taken to drawing directions on the wooden frames that border the pads. I'd be interested to pics of other disc charger drawings. But like you said that would encourage it.

It's devolved to things like "Penis Chargers" and such.

Goddamn kids. :|

"Tree Demagnetizers" and "paraphernalia chargers" are not cool.

I think the dumbest thing I have ever seen is the mural of ace names and dates on a 120ft hole on one of the local courses....:confused:

While it might be novel to you, "disc chargers" of various sorts are epidemic in places like Michigan, and are all over super awesome courses. It's a scourge, and it seems to be spreading your way.

As of last week...they've made their way to Flaherty. *sigh*

Trespassing is taken very seriously in Texas. Read the sign carefully.
metcenter_zpsab396b2d.jpg

Latest posts