• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

People are so lazy. Really? no one decides they should help cut that? Ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves in that area.

I didn't take that picture. It is from the course page of one of the four hundred and twenty-three courses I've played.

Perhaps I should offer a prize to anyone who can name the course?? ;)

Wasn't someplace in like Georgia or Arkansas IIRC? Alabama?

Though it never got that bad, there is a local course in a "conservation area" according to the former park director. So while he was in charge, it would get really overgrown. I asked him about it once and he said they could legally only mow twice a year. Never saw a weed whacker used while he was in charge either. I had lost a few discs in the "fairway" that was knee high. Pretty much wrote that course off, would drive 45 miles away instead. Eventually there was a new parks director elected, and now it stays pretty well maintained.

I don't have much use for beer drinkers when they do stuff like this. It's not a trash can.

lgphonepics 057.jpg

Posted from Atlanta:

This guy deserves to get all his discs either donated to poor kids in Africa, or serve 100+ hours of community service for vandalism. And for the record: you're ace is the weakest ace ever recorded.

10169260_10152330798199246_4286675345735091458_n.jpg

Imagine how cool he would have been had he waited just 11 days to ace?

Posted from Atlanta:

This guy deserves to get all his discs either donated to poor kids in Africa, or serve 100+ hours of community service for vandalism. And for the record: you're ace is the weakest ace ever recorded.

10169260_10152330798199246_4286675345735091458_n.jpg

What if he didn't even mean ace, but forgot his girlfriend's initials?

Check out this little beauty from Corbin Park in Post Falls, Idaho. I went back there to visit last summer and totally forgot about it until I was walking up there to tee off. It's been there for years. I try and trick myself into thinking it's an giant Arbys hat icon every time I see it, but I don't think that was the intended meaning the artist was trying to convey.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 585
we had someone do something like that with sidewalk chalk on one of our tee pads. I didn't notice it until later in the day because when i walked by in the morning this smoking hot chick was stretching before her run on it. I don't know if it was there then or not but if it were that would've been a priceless overhead view because when I walked by she was doing that one stretch where your legs are spread and you are bent over touching the ground to stretch your leg muscles! See below if you don't have an imagination.

===> [--{o

Check out this little beauty from Corbin Park in Post Falls, Idaho. I went back there to visit last summer and totally forgot about it until I was walking up there to tee off. It's been there for years. I try and trick myself into thinking it's an giant Arbys hat icon every time I see it, but I don't think that was the intended meaning the artist was trying to convey.

They got the meats!

I get mail delivered like that all the time, and it's usually when it's raining/snowing.

I just think it's a load of crap, and very unprofessional. It's not like they know what it is. I was just like.....really? I know it's snowing, but really? Says DO NOT BEND on side of package & there is a foot of snow on the ground!! Good old USPS. What a joke.

My marriage certificate was in an envelope clearly labelled "Do Not Bend". Of course some ass-hat had to put a crease in it. Yay postal workers.

Says DO NOT BEND on side of package & there is a foot of snow on the ground!! Good old USPS. What a joke.
Making a complaint to your Postmaster who can do something about the problem will do more than posting pictures on DGCR can. I'm just saying.

Latest posts