• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

I suspect my disc may be overweight.

attachment.php

What really happened was a tree fell on the target (since cleaned up), but I really made the throw and yes, it is good.

Attachments

• StormDamage.jpg
    StormDamage.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 525
Schroeder DGC, Eagle River, Alaska - Putt is good!

6d590a7a.jpg

Girdwood DGC, Girdwood, Alaska - Camping on the course.

b6809d2a.jpg

I usually pick up a few pieces of trash, but today, I picked all this up during one round, and it was not there last week. Had to be 8 bud light cans.

Funny image of someone playing with their arm around a 12 pack of bud light!

Attachments

• Trash 08.24.19.jpg
    Trash 08.24.19.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 106
It was a couple of Milenials making out in broad daylight. They paused for me to putt.. then they lowered back down when I walked away. I didn't know whether to acknowledge them or not! Definitely the weirdest thing I've come across on a DG course.

Millenials are in the second half of their twenties at the oldest... I think you meant iGen'ers (aka GenZ)... The young people are not Millenials anymore... FYI

WTF is a butter party?

The first rule of Butter Party is: You do not talk about Butter Party.
The second rule of Butter Party is: You do not talk about Butter Party.
Third rule of Butter Party: Someone yells "Stop!", goes limp, taps out, the party is over.
Fourth rule: Only two guys to a tub of butter.

seriously?! you couldn't make it to the trash can at the end of the fairway near the next tee pad?!

Latest posts