• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a Unique Tee Pad Picture

Ok I'll bite. Dunno if this "unique" enuf or not but it sure is an intimidating 220ft(pic says 200 but its definitely longer than that)hole. AJ Jolly hole 2 There is almost always a 10-15+(many times I've played this hole with 25-30mph) wind on this hole. Usually R-L or R-L headwind. The gravel is not OB but the road and beyond is, so you cant always just throw a hyzer up there with that crosswind, in tourneys.

7e9c5f00.jpg

If this were a current pic, there is now a little canoe rack and dock right at the point there next to the basket...:\

Last edited:
Been trying to figure out how many discs I've thrown in that lake on this hole. I can remember at least 5. Blizz Ape, 2 photons, wasp, and a tesla. But I know there has to have been more...

I was hoping to see more pics of things like a three way tee-pad (hahamonga water shed), or a tee-pad made of vibram discs, or things like that.
Don't get me wrong, those were some great pics (the ones I could see), just not what I expected. :shrug:

The wonderful Hobbs Farm course has one hole with tees built into the side of a bridge that crosses a marshy area. I think that qualifies!

images

If you are looking for scenic tees images this one from Tampa's Picnic Island course might work for you (taken by our own RFrance).

adddc74c.jpg

If you are looking for scenic tees images this one from Tampa's Picnic Island course might work for you (taken by our own RFrance).

adddc74c.jpg

I usually wait for the low, low tide to throw from the Blue tee. The high tides are now starting to under cut the outside corner of this tee. They might have to re-pour in a new location next year.

Is this the site of the "worlds longest ace"?

It was at one point, not sure if it still holds that honor. That hole in one was on 18 Blue though. Another sweet tee shot, I'll have to see if I can dig up a pic.

Is this the site of the "worlds longest ace"?

Well, it's like 500' and I'm pretty sure it's been aced. I whizzed right past the basket with a Vroc on my third drive, so it's likely. I don't know what other long aces there are out there.

As far as unique tee pads, this one at Humboldt State University seems up there. I was going to play this driving through but unfortunately didn't have time. I spent too much time walking around through the redwoods.

0f28c92b.jpg

Does anyone have a photo of the trapezoid teepad at Farragut State Park? I think it's hole 5 or 6 of Wreckreator.

Tee is about 2' long, 2' wide in the back, and maybe 3-4' wide in the front. It's not a long hole, maybe 230', but SHARP dogleg left and then the green slopes significantly to the left after you've made it around the corner.

Latest posts