• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

Upper Park Design - The Shift

14933998332_50f4943926_c.jpg

fits eight on the outside (possibly 3 in each pocket if you want)and 9 on the inside:

14763205047_3972694427_c.jpg

its nice and light. I wish I just went straight out and invested in a proper DG backpack then going through other bags + quads.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128611 This has my bag, not my pics but of the bag they are selling. It can hold up to 20-23 some discs depending on how your bag is set up, the top small pocket that is the front pocket on the main pocket that could be used as a putter pocket is not practical for discs though a disc can fit.
81nQouARBbL._SX522_.jpg

This is the Cup holder I used in the metal frame on side opposite the dry stuff pouch that I use as my other bottle holder. I did some more work to get it to work as bottle holder but I am sure somebody could just put a Bell Clinch type bottle holder on the frame as well, the one that fits bikes without pre-drilled mounting holes and that would be easier. I wanted a soft bottle holder in case when taking it off I bash hard into that bottle holder

Last edited:
Upper Park Design - The Shift

14933998332_50f4943926_c.jpg

fits eight on the outside (possibly 3 in each pocket if you want)and 9 on the inside:

14763205047_3972694427_c.jpg

its nice and light. I wish I just went straight out and invested in a proper DG backpack then going through other bags + quads.

I did this with my old Discraft Tournament Bag from 2007, I in late 2016 put on some Outcast Fishing Backpack Straps but I kept having pain because the bag was stuffed with discs to the max and the bag had all the pockets full. I still have the Straps and extra bottle holder same brand one I used on my new bag above and permanently attached it to the bag. I now have what you see above, with my markings on the bag telling where things go because the modified fishing bag see my post above has lots of pockets.

UP Rebel (old version)

This is my bag, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

I've made a few changes recently: Jokeri for Harp, only carry an X Comet now instead of the Z and X, and put my Verdict back in.

Attachments

• DPMvj0E.jpg
    DPMvj0E.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 144
I never carry 30 discs, and generally only keep 14 in the bag so I set up the dividers to hold 7 discs towards each end of the bag. The center can then be used for a small cooler that can hold two 20oz bottles of most energy drinks.
dsc02697.jpg

dsc02698.jpg

dsc02700.jpg

Here's how the bag typically looks during most outings.
dsc02703.jpg

The top cover is velcro-ed to a collapsible cargo bag. Undoing the velcro reveals the additional storage, which expands large enough to hold a jacket.
dsc02704.jpg

The side pockets can accomodate lighter jackets but on cold Socal days I wear a heavier hoodie and this top setup works better for that.
dsc02706.jpg

dsc02708.jpg

Compact and easy to lug around.
dsc02713.jpg

Wow, the Innova Champion model was the Blockbuster Video of dg bags back in the day!

To you above Halfbreed, I thank you for the anwser, I did not see that Mr. Butlertron had quoted a post then. Even so that bag ended up discontinued some time in 2011-early 2012.

My DD camo Ranger. Love. This. Bag! I roll with about 16 discs in the main and two putters on the side. I also have an orange JBL Charge 2 speaker that hang from the top...never gets in the way.

Attachments

• DD RANGER BAG.jpg
    DD RANGER BAG.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 114
Hey this is my bag A Vertex Angler Backpack. What bag holds 20 discs Last modified in December. I put an license plate in the back,as it was not up enough to feel comfortable, has two plastic pieces one from a Cat litter bucket top the other is a piece of corruggated plastic in the sides of the main disc storage. The small front pocket has a piece of thin plastic too to help with the disc from falling out. Also took two Safety pins cripmed closed on the bag about 2 inches on main disc storage to keep disc from falling out. I added the soft stroller cup holder on the Left side that is semi-permanently Attached with Crimped closed Safety pins, I did the same to the front main opener. Then made the right side dry sack used as a bottle holder better with an old worn out ring part from a Mason jar in the bottom then a cheap foam glass bottle cozy attached to the left side of the Dry sack that was too small for bottles. I also got the top main storage part so you can't get get open to the bottom again with safety pins crimped shut. As well as Two safety pins on the main disc storage to give me more access to

Good Bag $65 USA for the bag and $10 for the Bottle holder. I only chose the bag as it has a built in seat for about $76 total including the extra bottle holder and $1.00 of safety pins crimped shut on the bag. If I need a new bag I will look for a lower end backpack type bag but not too low end and get that attached to the seat part of this bag I have now. It is a good bag.

Normally I have the towel in the Smaller top pocket. I go another towel from a XXL shirt that was a club one nobody wanted and made a golf towel out of it with a Carabiner in one of the loops. The Larger pocket up top holds all my spare minis I got over the years the main one I use is on a open side pocket next to the dry sack pocket. another zippered pocket on that side is for the scorecard. in various small pockets I have pencils and other writing utensils.

The bag came with 3 inner trays I gave to somebody who could use them, and a snap on knife holder I removed. I cut off a fabric and plastic part attached by a strap (cut the strap so it could come off of its plastic attachment thing) that even for a fishing pole that would be too small to work.

I have used the bag since August 2017, and the 10 times I used it the bag seemed to work fine. Now I think the bag is worth getting even having to modify it to work, as it comes with a seat for under $100 all things including modified stuff on it. If I did not find this bag and thought it might work for disc golf, I would have gotten the Innova H20 Superhero Bag.
https://www.amazon.com/Vertex-The-A...004803&sr=8-1&keywords=vertex+angler+backpack Link to buy said bag.

Attachments

• Disc Golf Bag.jpg
    Disc Golf Bag.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 260
  • Disc Golf Bag Top View.jpg
    Disc Golf Bag Top View.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 167
Here are my two main bags. Brown Spider Money for general use and a navy blue Simian for longer days out on the course. I can't say enough good things about Gorilla Boy bags. Build quality is top notch.

Attachments

• Gorilla Boy Bags.jpg
    Gorilla Boy Bags.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 254
Yes, definitely a great feature of the Simian.

Same reason I got the bag I have, see my recent bag post. The bag is not a true disc golf bag but with modification it works and I have a bag with a seat. I have had to get my Stool I left somewhere a few times in tournaments and while playing that I just gave up, while looking in 2017 for a disc golf backpack bag in August, I found the bag I have. I love the built in stool and when the bag on the seat dies officially I will get a new disc golf bag for the seat and do some cuts or something to the bag to have it fit my seat thing.

Latest posts