• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

My team:

Baganddiscs005.jpg

nice! how much does that weigh? haha

You buy mainly red and white discs on purpose? or did it just end up like that?

Also, is that the KFC guy on that 1 disc?

Last edited:
So I've seen a couple of people saying they carry baseballs. Is that so you can throw it up and get a disc that's stuck in trees? Or are you guys multitasking?

So I've seen a couple of people saying they carry baseballs. Is that so you can throw it up and get a disc that's stuck in trees? Or are you guys multitasking?

Its the best thing I have found for getting stuck discs out or trees. The ball I carry is pink, because its a girls soft baseball that I found at Walmart. Its not as hard as a regular baseball, so it won't hurt as bad if it accidentally hits someone, as it comes out of the tree. Plus being pink its easier to find in the bushes and in the woods.

Its the best thing I have found for getting stuck discs out or trees.

I started carrying one after seeing it in your bag. I've only had to use it a few times, but it's been great.

I also meant you were missing a disc from your team photo but no big deal.

I always carry a baseball, it's saved me climbing at least a couple dozen trees, and unlike water bottles they don't get stuck up in the tree themselves.

I started carrying one after seeing it in your bag. I've only had to use it a few times, but it's been great.

Every disc in the photo was taken out of the bag right after I took a pic of the bag.

Its like car insurance. You may not need it very often, buts its nice to have when you do. I haven't used my baseball in months, but its always in my bag. I have also helped other disc golfers on the course get their discs unstuck.

Its nice to have extra things with you , like extra drinks, a towel, score cards, Marker for when you get an ace , baseball for getting a disc stuck out of a tree, mini markers, first aid kit, muscle cream, pain medicine, Portable Pep-to, for when you can't make the bath room. That is why I carry a bag.

In these hot Texas summers, I carry, two bottles of Gatorade, a bottle of water, and a bottle of Sprite Zero. I also carry two towels. One to clean the discs and one to wipe my face.

No Dr. Pepper????????????

Its like car insurance. You may not need it very often, buts its nice to have when you do. I haven't used my baseball in months, but its always in my bag. I have also helped other disc golfers on the course get their discs unstuck.

Yea I don't use it that often, but when I have too it makes getting discs so easy and extremely quick. It's a stay in my bag.

I've saved a bunch of people's discs with my baseball, usually if it's really stuck I'll just give them the baseball and tell them to keep it with them or give it to another discer who needs it. I play a course near a baseball field pretty regularly, so I pick up the old baseballs that get left behind and toss them in my disc box in my trunk. That way I can give them away and just grab a new one for myself.

I've saved a bunch of people's discs with my baseball, usually if it's really stuck I'll just give them the baseball and tell them to keep it with them or give it to another discer who needs it. I play a course near a baseball field pretty regularly, so I pick up the old baseballs that get left behind and toss them in my disc box in my trunk. That way I can give them away and just grab a new one for myself.

Yea some people wouldn't think that it would be worth putting in their bag, but when your disc is stuck in a tree and you don't have it with you, it's going to be alot harder/more dangerous to get it out.

I used to take a Dr Pepper with me, but I usually drink one before and one after the round. Every once in a while I will take one on the course to calm my nerves.

What does the Sprite Zero do for you then if the Dr. Pepper calms your nerves.

I have a friend who drinks at least one can of Dr. Pepper every single day of the year....one can minimum. HE said he had to stop drinking it once because it started tasting like water.