• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

What does the Sprite Zero do for you then if the Dr. Pepper calms your nerves.

My wife really wants me to cut back on caffeine and soda because of the calories. Sprite Zero has 0 calories. She wants me to have a flat stomach again

I am trying to cut back. I love my Dr. Pepper. My bag used to look like this when I went to the course:

Baganddiscs.jpg

Well, since my attempt at humor bomber here, I am going to move this to the funny ass pic thread and see if I get better results there...

i like to think of it as a step up from my backpack...Camera broke D: so i had to use my ****ty camera phone.
6054_1229271130619_1194319271_30679.jpg

Well, since my attempt at humor bomber here, I am going to move this to the funny ass pic thread and see if I get better results there...

That would be hardcore. I never drink any kind of soda but in Texas with the heat you would get so dehydrated lol.

I hope you don't find your body passed out on #16 :D

When you carry your bag, do people confuse you with the hunch back of Notre Dome?
It's lighter than the backpack I had to carry in college. 20 discs at 175g each is only ~7.7 lbs. Have we gotten so lazy as a country that we now consider having to carry 8 pounds a real burdon?

It's lighter than the backpack I had to carry in college. 20 discs at 175g each is only ~7.7 lbs. Have we gotten so lazy as a country that we now consider having to carry 8 pounds a real burdon?

My bag fully loaded with 4 drinks weights about 35 lbs. Dosen't bother me that much. With the Quad Shocks you really dont even notice it.

Anything over 5lbs I make my wife carry.

It's here!!
dsc09662v.jpg

Top view:
dsc09663c.jpg

L-R:

150 pocket:

150 Sidewinder
150 gazelle

Driver pocket:

Vision
Classic Inferno
Blitz
Avenger
Avenger SS
Striker
Stalker
KC 9x Pro Gazelle

Putter/mid pocket:

Ching Tank
FLX Challenger
Rock-it
Buzzz
Medius
Trident (should really be in driver...not sure why I put it here)
Core

Front pocket:

Spike putter
Ching mini

Its purple...biatch....and your wife says it looks nicer for her when she carries it for me. ;)

Latest posts