• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

Someones been shopping! You got that fancy disc retriever too! Nice...

Yeah, I got it this past Friday and had the opportunity to use it to retrieve a player's disc in the water during a tournament yesterday ;)

My Grip EQ bag:

picture.php

Lots of fade bags on here, I'll add mine to the mix.

want me some bag tags. I only know about 15 local friends who play disc. Enough to get a bagtag deal going?

Our amateur league runs about 15-20 people, about 12-15 who play in the optional Bag Tag Challenge. There is a little money involved but it is more about pride.

If you are interested about joining our Am League (assuming you are a Twin Cities player based upon your profile location), PM me and I can get you the info.

My new Revo Carolina with my Quads and my smaller round GB Spider Monkey

Contents are in my sig

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 97
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 137
Lots of fade bags on here, I'll add mine to the mix.

want me some bag tags. I only know about 15 local friends who play disc. Enough to get a bagtag deal going?

The MFA has annual bag tags. Last year they sold 600 or 700. They are 6$ a pop and you can get them at a bunch of places and our club has some for sale in the 125-150 range. If you have the lowest tag in your division at the end of the year, you get free membership to the MFA...otherwise they are just for fun.

so... revo redesigned the opening on their bags, huh? Did they do anything about the bottoms of the drink holders?

Latest posts