• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

It's been mentioned in another thread already, but IIRC some of the weighing agent they mix into the plastic is metalic. This can cause a DG to get flagged going through X-Ray for carry-ons. It's happened to be a couple times now where they ask me if any of these things are metal.

Add in the fact that you have a big black bag with a big skull on the side, and things are about to get interesting.

my bag...

nothing special, but also not too hard to carry...just sold like 50 extra discs and gave away another 15 or so but as you can see there are still some extras laying around...
DSC05343.jpg

discs in the bag are...
lightning #2 upshot :eek: i know its a lightning but i LOVE it, pinpoint accurate for me so dont hate lol
champ bosses 174:D and 175
champ grooves 171:D and 175
champ monarch 175
champ valk 175
champ roadrunner 174
champ shark 180
star destroyer 175

nothing special, but also not too hard to carry...just sold like 50 extra discs and gave away another 15 or so but as you can see there are still some extras laying around...
DSC05343.jpg

discs in the bag are...
lightning #2 upshot :eek: i know its a lightning but i LOVE it, pinpoint accurate for me so dont hate lol
champ bosses 174:D and 175
champ grooves 171:D and 175
champ monarch 175
champ valk 175
champ roadrunner 174
champ shark 180
star destroyer 175

I you want to give away anymore discs, I will pay the shipping.

Cool bag by the way. I can't wait till I get my custom bag tag.

My wifes bag came in finally I will see if see can email me a pic and post it up here! You fade lovers will appreciate it.

Yep, I will let the wife rep it. Me... I will stick to my good ole' innova bag.

thats a pocket fisherman attached to the disc diver. It folds up nicely and fits in the side pocket

I had a flimsy Lightning bag that wasn't working for me anymore, so I took an extra backpack I got from school and modified it into a new disc bag for me. It had a padded laptop holder in the back that I cut off and velcroed across the middle of the bag to serperate the top opening, which is my 'putter pocket' and the front opening. Had to cut through a few layers to make the front opening. Also u may be able to notice the velcro on the front on the pic with it open, I use that to close it up quick walking between shots just to make sure nuthin is falling out.

closed.JPG
frontopen.JPG

allopen.JPG

discs.JPG

Latest posts