• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

Awesome B-day Present

My parents got me a Fade Crunch Box for my birthday. They also got me a Pro Aviar and a Pro Leopard to help fill it some more. We played Sunday and I love it. I can carry my camera, bug spray, and anything else I need, including my fiancé's discs. Also it never fell over during the round, thanks to the awesome little feet. It was a great birthday gift.

Attachments

• S6301388.jpg
    S6301388.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 140
  • S6301389.jpg
    S6301389.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 172
Last one I took of my bag:

Bagpic6-21-09.jpg

Anybody have a pic of a Kong near another bag? They look absolutely massive in all the pictures I've seen... I'm trying to figure out if I would be happier with a silverback or kong.

Just ordered a camo/grey Kong and Phoenix Quad Straps with some birthday monies. Can't wait to pack that sucker up. I've got a pile of discs I have to leave home every time I go out because they don't fit in my little bag. I've got big plans for this Kong too. Some customization that will blow you all away. Can't wait to post pics of the mods when this baby gets here.

Midnightbiker, what are the letters written around the rim of your discs? Does that help you identify which one to pick out of the bag?

Anybody have a pic of a Kong near another bag? They look absolutely massive in all the pictures I've seen... I'm trying to figure out if I would be happier with a silverback or kong.

storage space appears to be the same between the silverback and kong so I'd think its just a matter of how many discs do you want to have with you at any given course. I only have a Chimp but I can say that the storage space is well layed out and ample with the GB bags.

sorry no photo comparison with a kong but I could show you a side by side of an Innova Standard and GB Chimp if you want.

Just ordered a camo/grey Kong and Phoenix Quad Straps with some birthday monies. Can't wait to pack that sucker up. I've got a pile of discs I have to leave home every time I go out because they don't fit in my little bag. I've got big plans for this Kong too. Some customization that will blow you all away. Can't wait to post pics of the mods when this baby gets here.

You'll have to post some pictures. What were you thinking for mods?

storage space appears to be the same between the silverback and kong so I'd think its just a matter of how many discs do you want to have with you at any given course. I only have a Chimp but I can say that the storage space is well layed out and ample with the GB bags.

This is what I was thinking... I just noticed they have the dimensions of their bags' pockets listed at their site. I suppose I could do the easy thing and measure my fade tourney's pocket size to compare. I'll have to do that and figure out what discs I actually want/need to take with me regularly.

You'll have to post some pictures. What were you thinking for mods?

Oh I'll post pictures alright. Should be here in about 3 days. Just wanted to let you know that the guy who makes these bags is a real stand up dude. He processed my order after 5pm yesterday and answered an email question I had within minutes way later in the night. I'm bubbling over the sides with anticipation for modding the bag. I've got everything all set up for it and I'm just waiting for the bag to arrive so I can get to cutting and sewing. I'm going to wait for the reveal to disclose the real info but I'll tell you now it will be "powered" in a way.

I'm going to wait for the reveal to disclose the real info but I'll tell you now it will be "powered" in a way.

Sounds interesting. I probably won't be attempting anything as challenging as yours is sounding, but I do want to find a good way to implement music into my bag (either my current one or a future new one). It would just be too handy if I had speakers that would fit in nicely.

It would just be too handy if I had speakers that would fit in nicely.

If you don't want to do any modding then try these out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000JUTW4Q

I often just throw them in the side pouch with my ipod and get down on the course. I should be done with my Kong bag by mid next week. I think you'll really like what I'm doing. Those little Sony things are small potatoes to me now.

Midnightbiker, what are the letters written around the rim of your discs? Does that help you identify which one to pick out of the bag?

Yes. I once pulled out the wrong disc and blew a shot at a tournament. That is just a fast way for me to see what to pull out of my bag. It works great.

Latest posts