• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

Currently switching between 2 bags depending on course...

1) Just picked up the Juju and absolutely love it. Very well made and durable. Looks great!

IMG_0065.jpg

2) Crocheted bag someone made for me for Christmas.

100_0915.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

Setup:
Beast
Wolverine
Champ Eagle-X
Champ 12x Firebird
Z buzzz ss
Caribou
Glo Eagle-X
Wizard S
Wizard SSS

Do you know what I learn from you Chris....and I think this has helped me tremendously...is you helped me start to keep it simple. It's not about what's "technically right" it's about what "feels right". I finished tied for first at a Spike Hyzer event in January. I tied a girl about 40 points higher than me last weekend and I played an average of 60 points above my current rating.

Towards the end, I got tight, I sprayed my Roc a couple of times. I then switched to my overstable 175 Champ Teebird for upshots...b/c I knew exactly what it was gonna do. It worked out for me. Freaking tied for first, and I also won the Jan Zeb DG Monthly. I'm doing good Chris, it's people like you that have helped me! I think I"m going to have a great year!

BTW...I hope everyone can appreciate the wisdom of your advice!

Last edited:
seriously? Why do that?

I don't change setups, I move the discs from one bag to the other. I don't carry the bag with all the extras to a short 9-hole course before/after work.
I like that brown bag. Where did you get that?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Voodoo-Disc-Golf/118454304859464

^He doesn't have the website up yet (other than a logo that directs you to his e-mail), but the facebook page has a bunch of info and you cna e-mail him to place an order (he'll send you prices). Very easy to deal with and a great product.

My bag is less than 6 months old, already faded! I live in the mountains and my bag never just sits in the sun. It is the Revolution Atomic Orange Carolina team Bag. this is a copy of our email asking about the issue:
To whom it may concern,
Bought a Carolina team bag from you last summer, less than a year and its almost yellow in places. I play in western NC , half in the woods.Not even washed or anything more than a run out of the rain wet! Why is it this fabric is fading? I'm a daily player and the Greenskeeper of a course, a lot of people see my bag!! I'll be glad to take a photo for you!
Peace,
J.S.R.

James-
Fading is inevitable - especially with the brighter color bags.
Thanks,
-Dave

Dave,
Nice disclosure! I would understand if it was a 35$ bag. There is a blue rev back pack that is 1 year older and has n0 fade. I'd say the orange was a flop and I'm a very unhappy customer now! I selected your brand because I had seen your products perform with great success. Really your response is just plain unacceptable as far as costumer service goes!
Peace,
J.S.R.
James-
What would you like me to tell you?
Thanks,
-Dave

Dont Buy from this guy... he wont awnser his phone either!

My bag is less than 6 months old, already faded! I live in the mountains and my bag never just sits in the sun. It is the Revolution Atomic Orange Carolina team Bag. this is a copy of our email asking about the issue:
To whom it may concern,
Bought a Carolina team bag from you last summer, less than a year and its almost yellow in places. I play in western NC , half in the woods.Not even washed or anything more than a run out of the rain wet! Why is it this fabric is fading? I'm a daily player and the Greenskeeper of a course, a lot of people see my bag!! I'll be glad to take a photo for you!
Peace,
J.S.R.

James-
Fading is inevitable - especially with the brighter color bags.
Thanks,
-Dave

Dave,
Nice disclosure! I would understand if it was a 35$ bag. There is a blue rev back pack that is 1 year older and has n0 fade. I'd say the orange was a flop and I'm a very unhappy customer now! I selected your brand because I had seen your products perform with great success. Really your response is just plain unacceptable as far as costumer service goes!
Peace,
J.S.R.
James-
What would you like me to tell you?
Thanks,
-Dave

Dont Buy from this guy... he wont awnser his phone either!

:\ He could have handled that a little better...but did you really expect to get a new bag out of it??

:\ He could have handled that a little better...but did you really expect to get a new bag out of it??

At the cost of $135 + shipping, and 6 months old, and being one of their "limited" edition bags, I'd be quit pissy as well...
One basicly buys that bag FOR THE COLOR...
That is some poor customer service... :(

When the materials and labor on making the bag prob. only costed $30, one would expect a better response out of the guy :thmbdown:

If Nike sold a Golf Bag that faded in 6 months, they would kiss your ass...

If your getting a bag that wears out within 6 months, you might as well go ahead and save your money and buy a innova or fade bag...

At the cost of $135 + shipping, and 6 months old, and being one of their "limited" edition bags, I'd be quit pissy as well...
One basicly buys that bag FOR THE COLOR...
That is some poor customer service... :(

When the materials and labor on making the bag prob. only costed $30, one would expect a better response out of the guy :thmbdown:

If Nike sold a Golf Bag that faded in 6 months, they would kiss your ass...

If your getting a bag that wears out within 6 months, you might as well go ahead and save your money and buy a innova or fade bag...

Yeah, I completely agree. You can't really compare a small bag company to NIKE however haha. The bag is WORN out?? or just the color has faded...those are 2 different things.

Yeah, I completely agree. You can't really compare a small bag company to NIKE however haha. The bag is WORN out?? or just the color has faded...those are 2 different things.

There are alot of revolution bag owners out there...
Alot who love the product and rep it....
But...
If buy a New Mercedes and in 6 months the clear coat/paint job is gone....
Id be pissed too!
I wouldnt care if the car still ran....

Revo is a rather popular disc golf bag brand. I sort of agree with comparing to nike, but I think the basic idea is the average company would kiss butt to keep your service, compared to saying your problem not mine. I admit I'm not quite sure how small they are, but they seem to be decently sized at least for a dg bag company.

If I owned a company like this...I would make it right at my own expense. But too bad not everyone has this mentality.

The big deal too is it was his LIMITED EDITION bag last year! Must have been referring to the costumer service being limited. Guess just BEWARE OF THE LAME FADE!

To get this thread back on track I thought I'd show some non faded orange bags, and some green ones and some wood ones.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts