• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

I have tons of discs, but still haven't gotten a bag, i was using my brothers smaller one but i'm in Ohio now and he's in North Carolina, does any one want to trade or whatever? please pm me if you have a good deal on a bag, I'M IN NEEDDD.

Do the ace run and you will get. One

new bag...

DSC03836.jpg

Sweet... I just got that exact same bag and quad shocks... same colors too! I'll post picks when I can. Just used it for the first time yesterday and shot my best round of -1 (55) from the blue tee pads (assuming 2 of those holes were par 4's) at Alexander Park, GA. I'm sure it was the bag. ;)

Last edited:
Awesome DOG!!!...Cool bag too...

She was. Since this picture was taken, I had to have her put to sleep. She had cancer, and had a huge tumor on her belly. I cried for 3 days like a little girl. She was like my child. I am going to get another one , one of these days, but not now. No dog will ever really replace her.

She was. Since this picture was taken, I had to have her put to sleep. She had cancer, and had a huge tumor on her belly. I cried for 3 days like a little girl. She was like my child. I am going to get another one , one of these days, but not now. No dog will ever really replace her.
Very sorry for your loss...

How many here still have their first DG bag?

I won this Discaddy from IFO around '94 and still use it for a beginner bag when a friend wants to join me for a round. It's a pretty tough bag. Still in good shape. No tears or rips in the materials.

photo-2.jpg

I don't think these are made anymore. I have yet to see another one being used or on the net.

^^^nice.. i havent been around long but i have never seen one of those in action.. my first bag is still around but my buddy uses it now

Here's mine didn't feel like messing with paint though :\

left side= drivers
right side= extra drivers, fairway, mids, extra putter
front=main putter, utility putter (dart)

Attachments

• Disc golf Bag.jpg
    Disc golf Bag.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 155
/var/folders/XP/XPU9lfoCHCW7cZo+fKlQkE+++TI/-Tmp-/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x1001179a0.tmp.XzVKV9/Photo on 2011-08-27 at 13.11.jpg

Drivers...
Z Force
Z Nuke x4
Star Vulcan
Esp Surge
Z Surge
Star Kite
Pro Whippet
Z Avenger SS

Midranges...
Flx Drone
Pro Cro
Star Mako
DX Stingray
DX Wolf x2

Putters...
Elite Apx Hard (OOP)
DX Aviar Classic

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-08-27 at 13.11.jpg
    Photo on 2011-08-27 at 13.11.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 70
Fade Crunch W/ Quads,awaiting a silverback,so I thought i'd do this.

Putter = SSS Magic

Right to left.

SS Magic
ESP Zone
Opto Fuse
Beat Big Bird Roc
Semi-beat DX Roc
Fresh 11x Roc
GL River
GL Vision
QOLS
Orc(Just testing this out)