• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

Hmm, been over a year since I've posted in this thread. Same bag, different discs....bag isn't holding up so well though. Main pocket has holes and rips and the inner lining is crumbling apart, the zipper to the big pocket stopped functioning a while ago, where the straps connect to the bag is about to fall apart, water bottle holder having fits etc. I guess 2 years for 40$ isn't that bad...just wish the bags I'm interested in didn't have month + wait times. Could probably swing a GB bag in the winter when I don't mind waiting.

jyfTT.jpg

mQEB6.jpg

That's 2x Ions, Vector, Comet, SJLS, Predator, QOLF and SOLF.

Kind of interesting comparing this to my older setups. The one with wiz/buzz/tb/leo/fb sounds fun to throw again but I'd miss a distance disc and understable mid, and while magic/wiz/buzz/stalker/olf worked for me then I think the JLS is much better of a fairway driver, like my mid setup a lot more and appreciate the Predator :) Ions are nice too, it's a lot of what I liked in the magic as a putting putter mixed with what I liked in the Wizard for a driving putter.

Interesting - had this crunch box for about 1.5 years. Seeing some of the same issues with the bottom wearing through in the putter and side pocket, and the inner lining deteriorating. Zippers still work though.
DSCN7839.jpg

DSCN7840.jpg

Got a few more discs than I like to have right now - trying out the cyclone and fuse. Fuse can pull off some weird shots, and the cyclone is more understable than I thought it was going to be.

Predator, River, Destroyer
newer s-pd, beat s-pd, buzzz
cyclone, fuse, ion

they are actually easy to find....the big black thing in the grass.....now tyedye on the other hand, can be a pain to find lol

I like the color^ but doesn't it get dirty real easy?
Not really. I usually carry a stool and set it on the stool while I throw. I don't really care if it gets dirty because it will just add character. Kinda like an old hat that tells a story lol

The nerdiest bag I have ever seen. I love my bag. My bag says, "I may not be the best player out here, but I'm sure as hell having the most fun."

Attachments

• WP_000297.jpg
    WP_000297.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 229
  • WP_000295.jpg
    WP_000295.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 213
  • WP_000296.jpg
    WP_000296.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 188
I really want this Innova Champion Bag seen back on page 140. I'm assuming there is no where to get these anymore since Innova stoppped making them. Anyone know of any vendors that might magically happen to have a few?

Thought I'd post some photos of my slightly modified Innova Champion bag since I often get questions about it when people see it on the course. The Champion model was only made a short time but is probably the nicest bag Innova has made to date. I'd love to see them come out with something high end like this again.

Here's the bag at maximum capacity. It's holding 4 discs on each end, 20 in the middle, and 2 on the front. There is a 16oz bottle at each end.

Front and back.

dsc02688.jpg

dsc02689.jpg

Looking inside.
dsc02691.jpg

dsc02692.jpg

The top cover setup is custom and hinged to the cage chassis.
dsc02694.jpg

Local tourney. I knew they existed because I had seen them online. Then LS discs hosted a tourney near by and they had them but I didn't have the need for it because I have a tripod as well. I cashed in a tourney a couple weeks ago and didn't see much I liked but saw these and had just enough to cover it. http://www.camptime.net/roll-a-chair.htm The back is totally worth moving up from the standard tripod.

Latest posts