• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

POST YOUR COLLECTION OF JUST ONE DISC.

here is a old pic...its just big birds....got other rocs also...

DSC00863.jpg

The purple and green BB rocs are very tasty

The purple and green BB rocs are very tasty

If you ask any oldschool Roc/Stingray guys they will all tell you the same thing. The purple ones made the best throwers. There was just something about that plastic I guess. I'm still trying to hunt one down to find out for myself.

I'll chime in just because I always feel the need to give love to something that isn't a standard, roc's and buzzz's get way too much love imho

DSC_0004.jpg

If I showed my collection of Pro Pigs people might start pming me trying to get some. So let's just say I have quite a bit.

Why are all of your pictures reversed New?

I probably have more MD2's than any other single mold in my collections, mainly due to me buying a stack of D-MD2's when they were really cheap. Quick count says 6 C-MD2's (3 domey CFR, one of them with the older top, and 3 flat, gummy and opaque pinks), 8 D-MD2's, 5 P-MD2's (three orange first runs) and a single S-MD2, so 20 discs.

A close second is the PD with 19 discs, 7 P-PD's, 4 C-PDs (all CFR) and 8 S-PD's (4 first runs, one champystar)

photo-5.jpg

my nebulas my blues are my favorite... i have one more in the bag and i gave two to friends of mine that wanted to try them and then they liked them so i said they could keep them

These are my 1st run QJLS, yes pdga "appoved". Definately my go-to control driver. I've had the red one in my bag for about years. Gettin tuff to find.

Attachments

• QJLS.jpg
    QJLS.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 32
^^^ Was just thinking of posting the same thing. Here's my collection a while back. Some are gone and some have arrived since. (destroyers and bosses)

dsc0003nt.jpg

Now if only I could get pics of all my ching rocs...

Latest posts