• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your "disc find" stories!

Last week, I played at Sanders Ferry in Hendersonville, TN which is in the Nashville, TN area. On the very last hole (Hole 18), there was a DX Eagle sitting right next to the basket on the ground. It was unbelievable. What is even more remarkable is that the cars are right next to the last hole so it's amazing that someone just forgot it there.

I called the number on the back of the disc and left a message but no one returned my call. It's kind of beat up so oh well :)

While up at Highbridge last month, we found a Buzzz and a Magnet left in the baskets on holes on Woodland Greens and Blueberry Hill. I almost pulled something similar, 'cause my dog ran off as we finished the 18th on Woodland Greens, and we spent 15 minutes calling for her and looking down different paths (very unlike her, but it turns out she just headed back "home" to the Honka House!). I completely forgot in all the confusion I'd left my Magic in the basket, and the next day when we were heading out--early a.m., before anyone else was at Highbridge--I couldn't find it. S--t, I thought, I know EXACTLY where it is, or was. My buddy hopped on his 4-wheeler and drove to the 18th, and it was still there.

Great story. All this talk about LTC Cleveland from you makes me want to play it so bad! I gotta get up there. :)

C'mon up anytime! I'll be sure to let you know when I'm down your way, too, which should be soon...

Lucky day for me

Yesterday, i was playing kaposia park in south st. paul. I managed to lose a disc for about 10 minutes on a whole, and stumbled upon a custom dyed discraft buzz. I am thinking that this is great, as i have never found a disc on this course before. the rest of the day i am super happy. on the second to last hole, something catches my i and i happen to find a brand new pristine innova boss. two discs in the same day, where i never have found one there before

Hole in one

The most memorable one is actually when I found my own disc. It was pretty short hole with a dogleg right. On the other side of probably fifty feet of woods is the other fairway, so really not a whole lot to look through. Anywho I drilled a branch and it shot off into the woods. I ended up looking for an hour and a half before leaning against a very large stump to rest. The stump was hollow... and when I looked down there laid my disc in the center of the tree, the hole being about the diameter of a basket :)

Once my buddy found a disc, called the number, and returned it to the guy. The guy showed up and handed him one that my friend had lost awhile ago. Karma I suppose.

I've heard of multiple 5 gallon buckets full being pulled out of a course close to me as well. I think most of them ended up in the hands of some young kids on the course that day.

I found a disc the other week in an unlikely place. I was cleaning out form under my bed and I see a round object behind some boxes so I climb under there and look and it was a slightly used green champ teebird. The weird thing is I have never seen this disc in my life and I'm the only one in my house that plays. I asked my buddy if it was his because he brought his discs over a couple weeks before and he has never seen it either.

I've been telling people teebirds are magical. If you listened to it closely, it's whispering....throw me.

I was playing a short, 200ft flat hole, and I found a beat to hell Gazelle just laying in the fairway about halfway to the basket. It looked like some one had tried to dye it with the "Howard Stern " fist logo. It was strange,.