• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Found Plastic!

Found a yellow first run esp Nuke today about 50 feet in the woods off the tee (I was looking for my wife's errant throw). Has one name scribbled out and then another name and number. Guess I will take it with me to league night this week to see if anybody knows the kid. Don't know how I feel about giving back a disc that somebody else had found to begin with..... but I guess that they could have purchased it new?

What would you all do?

I found a circle stamp gazelle last summer. had a name and number on it, called the number multiple times and finally got a call back from a woman asking why i kept calling her husband's phone. I told her I found a disc with the number on it. come to find out her husband was on his 3rd tour of duty in Iraq. When he came home i met up with him to return it and he was so thankful!! it was an awesome feeling. Now we play together time to time. Great guy!

Found a yellow first run esp Nuke today about 50 feet in the woods off the tee (I was looking for my wife's errant throw). Has one name scribbled out and then another name and number. Guess I will take it with me to league night this week to see if anybody knows the kid. Don't know how I feel about giving back a disc that somebody else had found to begin with..... but I guess that they could have purchased it new?

What would you all do?

Always call...you never know how a disc got from one person to the next...9 out of 10 times when I call, they don't want it back or don't return my call.

On that note, while looking for a buddies disc, in the course of 5 minutes I found an uninked 11x fb and and uninked ce tl, bout sh*t myself, got really light headed and I would say that is the best high I've had in months!!!

6 discs and two nalgene bottles yesterday!

x cyclone - no ink
x xl - no ink
dyed champ sw - called and stashed at course
blizz boss - returned on course
champ valk - returned
champ teebird - told me to keep it

On that note, while looking for a buddies disc, in the course of 5 minutes I found an uninked 11x fb and and uninked ce tl, bout sh*t myself, got really light headed and I would say that is the best high I've had in months!!!

that's sick! got a pic?

Pro line Riptide and beat pro or old dx roc. Bowling Green 1999 stamp with a faded name. I think I can tell the name enough if that person claims it so if you lost that one at the GBO pm me.

I have a friend who works for our local Parks and Rec. I asked him if he ever found discs while mowing and cleaning up. He said yes but he just randomly gives them to people out there. I told him I play. He called 3 days later and gave me 6 discs. 5 had no names. 1 did and I know the guy so I gave him a call last night. He told me this was just the beginning he will keep bringing me discs once a week. Free of Charge.

DX Blue Wraith 171g
DX Orange Valkyrie 168g
DX White Shark 174g
Millenium SOLF Tye Dye 175g
Millenium SOLS Tye Dye 175g

Red w/Blue Flake Innova Champ Destroyer 168g - Returning to owner this week.

Found a this really beefy and domey champ boss. It's like a pop top boss with lots of heft. No name no contact info, so we will see how this plays out.

I haven't found any myself, but my friend has found a stalker, and a star beast.

Found a green Groove blended in the bushes on a 280' hole, about 100' from the pin. No ink but I really didn't want it so I gave it to my brother who can actually throw the thing straight.

Found an orange Elite X Comet, brand new with no ink, on the first hole of my local course. I think someone must have thrown it once and either lost it or decided they didn't like it and left it in the bush.

Bassett Creek

Played Bassett Creek in Crystal, MN today and found an older DX Cheetah...no name or number but some interesting ink on the back. Tried to catch the guys ahead of me but was told they had just left when I asked the guy putting on 1.

I figure someone will want it back since it has an older stamp.
PM me if you think this is your disc and I can get it back to you.

too many squids down here to find any..even the one's you just lost.

Theres a bagger course by my work that is famous for this. If you walk away, it's gone. I've lost 6 discs there and had one returned. It was returned a year later.

Opposed to my Home course (HB) where it is rare to lose a disc and not get a call or find it at the pro shop. Three different times I dropped a disc and had a text on my phone within 20 minutes "Green Stringray at the Proshop".

I found a brand new DX Rancho Roc last week in the middle of the fairway. No name or number.

Theres a bagger course by my work that is famous for this. If you walk away, it's gone. I've lost 6 discs there and had one returned. It was returned a year later.

Opposed to my Home course (HB) where it is rare to lose a disc and not get a call or find it at the pro shop. Three different times I dropped a disc and had a text on my phone within 20 minutes "Green Stringray at the Proshop".

I found a brand new DX Rancho Roc last week in the middle of the fairway. No name or number.

my home course in gainesville, fl. they will return your disc, cell phone wallet everything! they still have a real community feel to the course out there, but here in st. pete/clearwater area not so much