• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Found Plastic!

i found a dx beast two weeks ago while paddling in my kayak looking for my PD. it will be returned to the pond as part of a '21 disc salute' to tom elliott, pdga# 13122, who passed away recently.

I found a KC Pro Roc and a Diablo DT at Old English last week. Neither had names or numbers ...

I don't throw Rocs much and know nothing about the Diablo (don't know if I like "dimple technology").

Damn, they don't even replace the Pro Destroyer and Champ Katana I lost that day.

:|

I don't find much, typically, but I did manage to find a 10x KC Pro Eagle-X with a bit of wear. Just a first name written on it. Shame I don't throw eagles :p

I have found a good amount of discs.
D Crush - returned
DX leopard - returned
Star valkyrie - returned
Z avenger ss - returned
#1 Driver - kept
DX skeeter - kept
DX Firebird - returned
Champ boss - kept
Nuke ss - returned
Z crush - returned
DX beast - returned

Threw my Wraith into the lake on #4 at Bethel today. I searched around the edge of the weeds before I saw it sitting 15' out in the lake sitting on a bunch of weeds. Waded into what I thought was knee deep water that turned out to be waist-deep muck. Once I was (literally) balls deep, I said "**** it" and waded all along the edge of the reeds up and down the shore. Came out my wraith along with:

DX Destroyer
DX Shark
X Avenger
Star Valk 10/10
Star Teebird 10/10
X Buzzz (Name + number)
Champ Wraith (Number)
Pro Beast (Name)

Soaked them all and scrubbed all the scum off. Super psyched about the valk and teebird--They look like they've never been thrown. Found the Pro Beast's owner that said I could keep it, and I'm calling the numbers tomorrow.

This year found

Z tracker
Champ f bird
D avenger ss
Champ beast
Esp meteor
Star tbird-returned
Z buzzz

I started playing in May and my bag has doubled just on found discs without markings.

Champ Roadrunner
Star Roadrunner
DX Valkyrie
DX Orc
Random Wham-O Fairway Driver
DX Shark
Pro Wraith

Found a sweet KC Pro Eagle the other day. Called the number multiple times with no answer.

shot like crap today @ Avon town hall dgc, but afterwards i found 6 discs in the "nature area" right of hole 7. I even found a disc for someone who threw one in there 5 minutes after i started searching.
175 champ groove tie dye(no ink)
150 dx leopard (no ink)
175 dx wraith (no ink)
169 dx leopard (name & #)
175 star monster-swirly (name & #)
175 dx shark(faded name & #)
i'll call the #'s tomorrow to see if i can return those 3.
the other 3 may get traded or donated to the church kids.

Have found over 200 in the past year in a pond at one of the courses I play at. Return the ones with names. Keep about 10% of the nameless/numberless and the other 90% are usually just sold or given away.

6226461269_e9f847d362.jpg

Every time I see this thread on the homepage, I look for a post saying somebody found a disc of mine. Nobody has.

I find, I acetone, I keep. Unless it's a lightning disc, those I return....after-all the last thing i need is bad karma. Only Kidding....I have found 2 marked disc recently and returned both.

So far I've found a lot of discs. The ones I've kept (either due to no markings or people not ever returning my multiple phone calls and messages) are:

Red Star SL
White Star Dart
Brand New, Orange Elite X Comet
Tie die Star Orc

Just found a light green QMS (no ink) at Bear Creek in Texas. my day has been made!

I have found lots of discs this year.
2 dx dragons
KC pro eagle
Z crush
3 pro beasts
dx beast
star valk
dx stingray
champ wraith
x wildcat

Lost my star archon on a water hole so i went in to find it an hr later i had found 24 discs my friend found 11 none of them my archon... i returned the ones with names if people could be contacted. I returned one to a friend whom i knew had lost it (had no ink) and i sold/ kept the un inked ones.

kept
star boss
star firebird
star wraith
champ boss
roadrunner
jk pro valk

sold/returned/traded/gifted
3 champ bosses
dx destoryer
dx cheata
pro d buzz
dx viper
inferno
dx valk
dx leperd
champ roadrunner
champ monster
pro starfire
champ starfire x out
dx shark
(few others that i cant remember)

other discs i found this year include
a z xs (kept no ink)
dx raven (phone was disconnected)
z avenger (climbed up on a roof no name gave to friend who spotted me)
star valk (brand new still had price tag no name friend lost it when i let him borrow it T.T)
dx starfire (found same day as valk beat it to hell and back)

added some nice discs to my bag and made a pretty penny... still mad i couldnt find my archon and havent found the right one to buy since >.> but id say ive made some good finds since i only started playing in march or april

Latest posts