• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Orlando, FL... Brick and Mortar discgolfcenter.com

Had to check out discgolfcenter.com while visiting Orlando. Didn't have much room in the luggage so only came away with a few things. Plus I can, and do, buy from them online anyway. :)

The Zone is a backup disc. The Tern is my first Star Tern. I have a couple 150g range Starlite Terns and a couple Champion Terns around 163g. Thought I'd just try a plain Star Tern, too, at 162g. Plus I've been looking for some straps for my bag recently. While I was checking out the store display Phenix straps in the store, they told me that they were the only ones that they had in stock and they gave me a nice deal on them. Plus they gave me a nice discount on the rest of the order since I was a confirmed internet customer and from out of town. Nice and helpful staff along with a good deal!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gotta love that lucid plastic!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 59
Just got some new discs and a bag in the mail yesterday. Two $$$ stamped green SSS wizards, an orange Gstar Krait and a Fade Crunch Box bag. This is my first Gstar disc (the Krait) and it seems a little more rubbery/flexible than I expected, but I really like the grip/feel of it. Haven't thrown it yet, though. This will also be my first actual disc golf bag (before I used an old backpack and then a duffel bag). Can't wait to go play a few rounds...

Had to check out discgolfcenter.com while visiting Orlando. Didn't have much room in the luggage so only came away with a few things. Plus I can, and do, buy from them online anyway. :)

The Zone is a backup disc. The Tern is my first Star Tern. I have a couple 150g range Starlite Terns and a couple Champion Terns around 163g. Thought I'd just try a plain Star Tern, too, at 162g. Plus I've been looking for some straps for my bag recently. While I was checking out the store display Phenix straps in the store, they told me that they were the only ones that they had in stock and they gave me a nice deal on them. Plus they gave me a nice discount on the rest of the order since I was a confirmed internet customer and from out of town. Nice and helpful staff along with a good deal!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MTG and Disc Golf in one place...I just had a nerdgasm!

DSC_0071_zpsvxydxrll.jpg

first 3: ridge (with yellow, apparently they don't do yellow anymore?), ridge, ridge . . . i like the third one the most, they remind me of candy canes and that candy apple red looks sharp. on the right is a summit, bottom left is another summit, then pure and patriot obviously.

A Recycled Saint, Gold Line Saint Pro, and 3 OG 175+ Wizards and one lighter Wizard I liked the look of. These took two Post Office days to get from Marshall Street in Maine, to central Oklahoma, I was impressed.

Attachments

• Discs.jpg
    Discs.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 30
Gave into the gstar hype. Pretty pumped to get out and throw these discs. Picked up 3 Destroyers, a Teebird and a Leopard.

1780683_10100355053861259_1294412353_n.jpg

1901825_10100355054045889_1415088873_n.jpg

well, here is where i'd put a picture of the vibram soft ridge i was supposed to get today . . .

if-i-had-one.jpg

seriously, it shouldn't take mon-thurs just to ship a disc from a place that's an hour away. if i had known it was going to be this dumb i would've just gone out there and gotten it. i've never had a problem with pipe dreams DG before but this is annoying. :\

*EDIT* status now changed to out for delivery. we'll see if it holds true! hooray!

Bought 2 G*'s myself. 167 Teebird, 168 Leopard. I'm going to grab a blue G* Aviar PnA next.

Oh boy here we go. G* destroyer, protostar teedevil, protostar vulcan, star vulcan, pro vulcan, star valkyrie, 5x jk champ valkyrie, star gator, evo wizard, ss wizard, $ wizard, sss pink playboy wizard. Taxes were good to me this year.

The teebird was for a friends birthday the krait was because I heard such good things. Also got a used nova on the cheap. Coule definitly see the benefit to gstar in the cold weather during test throws tonight.

Attachments

• 20140305_173904.jpg
    20140305_173904.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Snapchat-20140305063456.jpg
    Snapchat-20140305063456.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 25
5Oev2LFl.jpg

Saw these in a store downtown, and sent a pic to a friend to see if he'd ever thrown a stalker before. I was told to but both ASAP. We don't see too much Cryzstal plastic anything around here, so I'm keeping the blue stamp for myself. Said it was a good backhand disc.

Traded some plastic in for these guys...

12962641654_93d9a9dccc_c.jpg

Needed a disc for some headwind, figured a 174 Sparkle Giant would do the trick. I had a tourney Giant before and was really disappointed with it. I keep reading such good things about it, I had to try again...glad I did! This thing is like a beefy Destroyer, but still has some glide...very nice disc!

12962356293_fa1650e005_c.jpg

This was a whim. Neither the shop owner, nor myself know anything about these. The stamp is pretty wild. Haven't tossed this yet, but it does feel pretty nice. Has a Teebird/Eagle-esque notch at the leading edge of the wing...hoping it's Eagle-L ish...

My Daughter's Choice

This is the last purchase from our Orlando/Disney/Worship Conference/Discgolfcenter.com trip last week. My daughter plays disc golf with me a little, and we also play with minis around the house sometimes. She loves yellow. And, so, the Nano was a perfect fit for her. Now if it will just encourage her to play more. :D She's a super-good kid, and was great on the whole trip, so I didn't mind getting it, even if she doesn't end up playing more. :)

picture.php

Latest posts