• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

nice!!!! looks like we think alike, with the pink and the white. that's what i've been gunning for lately too.

i'm gonna get those white x comets next time i'm there.

Yep, I love white and the pink was perfect. I can see the bright stuff so much easier.

I hate dark blue discs in the summer but I bought that X for winter really. All the others were white or that pale gross orangey color.
Mostly threw the zephyrs today but I did have to throw the X comet a couple times. Good stuff.

Sticking with the pink theme, here's one I got this morning at a neat little store, Incredible Flying Objects, in Winchester, VA. The store has all sorts of different stuff, with a decent selection of discs, too.

picture.php

I got to fondle some G-Star, too, which felt a lot like FLX to me.

Just picked up a C-Line DD. Should compliment my PD (S-Line) that has become my go to. The DD sold me because it is super domey. Has the heartbeat pop. Plus there isn't a C-Line PD in town. And I love rainbow stamps. I have been kinda crazy buying plastic lately.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421622437313.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421622437313.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 67
  • uploadfromtaptalk1421622623011.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421622623011.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 72
  • uploadfromtaptalk1421622637985.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421622637985.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 61
Picked up Z-Lite Nuke & Z-Lite Crank yesterday at PIAS. Have to wait for weekend to throw though.:(

IMAG0274_zps76b5wmtg.jpg

annnnnnnnnd YES!!!!

nearly pooped when i saw this beauty, right at 169 which is where my current putting putter is. couldn't have asked for more, it was like christmas again. it's a bit brighter than this pic shows, but not too much. nice blue stamp.

IMAG0277_zpswjiwauwe.jpg

Just picked up a C-Line DD. Should compliment my PD (S-Line) that has become my go to. The DD sold me because it is super domey. Has the heartbeat pop. Plus there isn't a C-Line PD in town. And I love rainbow stamps. I have been kinda crazy buying plastic lately.

That Vision looks like you just got out the Turtle wax and gave it a buffing. :thmbup:

So I caved an bought a non roc midrange. Was hoping this would have enough beef to replace my freak of nature 2x roc3 I lost a bit ago. Feels nice, and I had a couple of good practice throws in the yard with it. We shall see.

Attachments

• qsent1.jpg
    qsent1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 82
  • qsent 2.jpg
    qsent 2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 42
  • qsent 3.jpg
    qsent 3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 35
Nice. What kind of camera did you get?
A Canon Powershot SX520 HS :D. Although I initially wanted a DSLR for Christmas, my parents weren't going to spend $1000+ on a camera for me :eek:.

IMG_0620.jpg

Keeping with tradition here is my latest flight wheel: a 171g G* Teebird. Got this from a fellow DGCRer for a nice deal and am happy to pair it with my 171g Star TB. I'm loving the sparkly rainbow stamp and pearlescent disc! Now if only this weather would get better...

Went into Dynamic Discs yesterday looking for an ultralight disc for a friend's daughter and snagged a Soft X-Link Ibex for me. It's almost entirely green, which makes it stand out in by bag of orange and yellow discs.

Have been wanting one for soft landings on hardscrabble to avoid wild skips and bounces and rolls. Was quite happy to see shorter slides on landing when I threw it yesterday.

roc1.jpg

Bought this San Marino Roc yesterday after finding it in the used rack, almost new!

Last edited:

Latest posts