• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

I had actually ordered another x out gazelle, got the sweet double stamped eagle-x instead. Innova Proshop were condescending when I brought this error up, said "if it is marked a GZ then it is a GZ". I asked them why the Roc3 I have says just " R" on the bottom, like a normal roc. They never replied. I'm not even mad, I loves me some Eagle-X, wouldn't return it for a Gazelle if they begged me to.

I had actually ordered another x out gazelle, got the sweet double stamped eagle-x instead. Innova Proshop were condescending when I brought this error up, said "if it is marked a GZ then it is a GZ". I asked them why the Roc3 I have says just " R" on the bottom, like a normal roc. They never replied. I'm not even mad, I loves me some Eagle-X, wouldn't return it for a Gazelle if they begged me to.

Here's the underside of a champ Gazelle's wing.

An Eagle won't have that flat section out near the nose. My champ Gazelle has a high profile and blunt nose compared to DX (and even a larger diameter), but that's just how a lot of premium plastics mold up. Compare a Star Rancho Roc to a KC Pro, for example, or a Champ Roc3 to a McPro.

Attachments

• Gazelle.jpg
    Gazelle.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 51
I only have a DX gazelle on hand, but compare and contrast.
download

download

You really believe these are the same mold?

Last edited:
I haven't bought a disc in 4 or 5 months, but that changed with a Disc Nation trip.

VIP Sorcerer
Fusion Enforcer
2x Icon Outlaw
2x D P1x
Star destroyer
Fluid Escape

I only have a DX gazelle on hand, but compare and contrast.
download

download

You really believe these are the same mold?

I can't see your pics, but if the main difference is that the champ has a higher, blunter nose, then I believe they could be the same mold.

Eagle:
eagle.png

Gazelle:
gazelle.png
(Images are from disczoo.com)

I showed you the bottom of my Gazelle so you could compare it to yours. If yours is different, and its wing is 1.7 cm instead of 1.6, then sure, your disc is probably an Eagle. Do you have a champ Eagle-X to compare it to?

attachment.php

Been a busy weekend. Most are from eBay/Marketplace deals, some are from barter/trades, a few from winning doubles.

Just broke out the tape measure, almost 1.8cm rim thickness, 21.2cm outside diameter, between 1.6-1.7cm disc height, 1.2cm rim depth, inside rim diameter of 17.8cm. It is most definitely an eagle-x lol

Latest posts