• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

GoobyPls tell me how the roc3 is, thinking about getting or trading for one

It's not as OS as the Champ Roc3 I bag. Even my new-ish G* Roc3 is a bit more OS. Not that it's really a problem, though. It sits between my other Roc3's and my C-MD.

Also picked up a Megasoft Harp for me and a Paige Pierce Deputy for Mrs. GoobyPls.

Finally the burst Mercy hit the Swedish market, had a fella pick 2 two white/purple zero hård for me at the factory. <3

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_1327.jpg
    DSC_1327.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 210
Got a 171 Glow Teebird from a B-Tier today.

Infinite Discs got in some Kastaplast K3 Rekos at 174g, so I ordered a couple and the aarived this morning. Took one out to putt with during today's round. Very comfortable in my putting grip, flew very well.

IMG-7110.jpg

Green 400G D2 from a trade
Yellow 400 A3
Pink Luster Tern
Purple 400 X3

Infinite had some Champion Polecats, so I ordered one along with an Echostar Tern. Infinite charges less for Polecats than the Proshop is charging us individuals, and their shipping is much less than the Proshop's exorbitant shipping costs.

The discs came in this morning. The Polecat looks pretty good, not any more domey than my 'good' DX Polecats (a couple of my DX Polekitties were unusually domey :( ). The Echostar Tern feels really good in the hand, a lot like regular Star. :)

Weather is not cooperating today, so I'll see if I can get them out onto the course tomorrow. Looking forward to giving the Champ Polekitty a good workout.

Had some time to kill after work today. Found myself near a PIAS and scrolled through the inventory. Found a good looking 175g Stalker and a 750 (I believe) PA1.

They always seem surprised there to see someone buying something other than Innova. Was able to feel up a Star Rat. They had a bunch there. Looks like they tried really hard to make a Zone but didn't quite get there.

Attachments

• IMG_1351.jpg
    IMG_1351.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 47
I pulled the trigger on some Sextons and picked up a F2 Shryke and some Valks. I kinda wish I woulda asked for purple on the silver foil one, but both are pretty. Compared to my 12x champ Firebirds, these definitely aren't as beefy. I haven't tried overhands or skip shots yet, but I expect they're not that kind of Firebird... I also haven't thrown '15s through '17s, so can't really compare.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20180414_205204.jpg
    20180414_205204.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 134
  • 20180414_205142.jpg
    20180414_205142.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 31
Had some time to kill after work today. Found myself near a PIAS and scrolled through the inventory. Found a good looking 175g Stalker and a 750 (I believe) PA1.

They always seem surprised there to see someone buying something other than Innova. Was able to feel up a Star Rat. They had a bunch there. Looks like they tried really hard to make a Zone but didn't quite get there.

I love day-glow green. I have a whole set of my discs in that color for night golf.

Picked up a Glow Roc3 with funny money I won in a B-tier Saturday.

Also, I finally cashed in a PDGA event. :)

Stal was a trade the rest are from infinite. Don't know how they had a FR outlaw in stock lol. I think I'm gonna try a dye on the clear sidewinder. I don't know what I want on it though and I'm not very artsy.

QPuGuN1l.jpg

Got the last 172g Echostar Tern from Infinite. Also grabbed a F2 Star SL to complete a stack of them for the foreseeable future, and a Prodigy Pa3 putter, which did very well for me today.

When I got home, a box was waiting for me, which contained a 164g Pro Destroyer, which I intend to use as a headwinds disc; a 159g Pro Katana, which I intend to just have fun with; the last Green Hornet I could find, to finish that stack; and a Zero Hard Ricky 2x Dagger.

The Dagger's somewhat squared off side rim reminded me of the Prodigy putters, though they don't feel exactly alike. The Dagger feels like a much deeper Colt or stud with the small amount of underside rim and then a big bead. I'm really looking forward to bagging it for a round and seeing how it does.