• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No stamp SS Wizard 174
Champ Glo BB Aviar 175
KC Pro Aviar 175

Attachments

• IMAG0301.jpg
    IMAG0301.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0302.jpg
    IMAG0302.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0303.jpg
    IMAG0303.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 10
attachment.php

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17053&d=1316374762

YAY 3rd time bidding on a Glo Dolphin and I finally won.

Discovering the world is the exclusive retailer right?

And are they all colorshift?

DTWorld is a main US distributor of Latitude 64 and they are stamping my designs on blank discs being sent over from them. In addition to selling them through their website and store, they also sell them wholesale to other retailers. So I guess the answer is "no" they are not exclusive retailers of the Skulboy series Latitude 64s. If you want them, ask your local shop to order some.

As far as I know, the Gold Line Rivers were all orange/red and gold with tons of pearly-swirly movement. Look amazing in the sun.

Most recent were a Vibram Granite Ridge, a Zephyr, and a Super Nova. Probably going to get an Ultra-Star fairly soon.

Ordered some backups. an Echo Star Xcaliber, Tournament Boatman and Sword, Pro Destroyer and a Pinnacle Rampage!

Waiting for the local shop to get the MVP Axis so I can get one of those as well

2x Pro-D Rattlers
2x San Marino KC Aviars.. (think that almost puts me at 20.. lol think im sick )
GL River , been die'n to test one of these

Spent a whooping 20 dollars for some gems.

Test Run "New" Coupe, 175, Used
124045_g.jpg

SB Aviar, 175, New, Super gritty feeling
124046_g.jpg

11x KC Pro Teebird, 175, Used
124047_g.jpg

CE Classic Roc, 175, New
124048_g.jpg

~X Comet (177g, Orange)
~X Comet (177g, Red)
~Q OLF (175, Yellow)
~Q OLS (175, Blue)