• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my pro Vulcans 2 weeks ago Axis last week, Core today and now have a C-PD, a P-PD and an opto xXx on the way.

I am putting discspeed on ignore so I will stop.

Ok, no I wont as the discs he talks up usually live up to expectations unlike a lot of other posts I see on some discs. I may not choose to use them, but they do live up.

White Pearly Champ Orc
2 Glow Champion Xout Leopards

think i wanna put some dyes down - glow leopards = night kitties?

I made a few trades in August and got a few tester Vibrams in the mail two weeks ago, but beyond that it has been 45 days since my last purchase. Aren't you proud of me?

pearly orc on top of two glow xout leos :D thanks marketplace!

Attachments

• 20110930103450.jpg
    20110930103450.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 29
Not a purchase, but my newest box of Vibram discs!!! Thanks to Steve Dodge and Vibram Disc Golf for these beauties.

Attachments

• P1050319.jpg
    P1050319.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 91
Spent a whooping 20 dollars for some gems.

Test Run "New" Coupe, 175, Used
124045_g.jpg

SB Aviar, 175, New, Super gritty feeling
124046_g.jpg

11x KC Pro Teebird, 175, Used
124047_g.jpg

CE Classic Roc, 175, New
124048_g.jpg

killer deal .. gots people looking out :thmbup:

Ordered an MVP Ion and a DX Eagle from DGC this past Saturday and they still aren't here. Come on guys, I am only two states away.

new 150g 11x kc pro gazelle

got a new dx whippet on the way. a new towel as well, my dumbass left the thing on a tree stump.

My latest purchase was a used R-pro Rhyno, bought for target practice on my M-14 basket.

Just picked up two more Rampages, one White and a strawberry one with some nice pearly plastic, both 174. loving these things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts