• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a blue 173 g Lat 64 Gold Striker on my way to the play Harry Myers yesterday and threw it most of the round. I bought it at my friends' shop Life Discs in Rockwall, TX (completely shameless PLUG). I have a River which I love and wanted more Lat 64 plastic. With my buddy's help I decided on the Striker and it is BADASS!!!!! Thanks Josh!

Ordered some more backups:
A Tourney sword 174g to replace my 167 vip one
A Echo Star Destroyer 175g to replace my 167g one
and a 175g Z force just incase I lose my nice broken in Z.

175g KC pro Aviar
171g Champion Sidewinder
175g Echo Valk
Star Destroyer
GL Halo
171g Champion Leopard
171g Z Buzzz
Champion Ape

mmmmm

picture.php

just bought an opto and goldline flow... ugh, I don't need another mold but fell in love with these immediately

My most recent purchase will have to be an orange 177+ DGA Proline Squall couple of weeks ago. It has almost given me aces three times since then!

One more.
125032_g.jpg

Paid only 30 bucks for the Chains Aviar, Bullet XD, 11x KC Pro Teebird and 11x Champ Teebird. Really good deal :)

One more.
125032_g.jpg

Paid only 30 bucks for the Chains Aviar, Bullet XD, 11x KC Pro Teebird and 11x Champ Teebird. Really good deal :)

You are literally my least favorite poster,damn you and your awesome plastic steals that send me into spiraling depression!

:(

:mad:

:p

Deal was kinda offset by what I spent on the JK Valk and CE Gator. Grand total for those 2 was a little higher lol.

Deal was kinda offset by what I spent on the JK Valk and CE Gator. Grand total for those 2 was a little higher lol.

Understandable,still a sweet score.

If you ever get anymore 11x KC TB's and want to spare a couple,feel free :| :)

SB Grid Aviar, super duper stiff
126334_g.jpg

Star Xcal
126335_g.jpg

Beat up and painted Little Wing Rancho Roc
126332_g.jpg

Can't wait for what the mail is gonna bring this week.

Pink/Red 5x Champ Valk, Pink Champ Dart, and an old DX Teebird with the bar stamp to put on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.