• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just won a Gateway Wizard putter set on Ebay!!!! $18 for a 168 SS, 175 S, 170 SS, and 172 SS. 4 awesome brand new putters for $18!!! Are you kidding me??? Watch out practice baskets, I think I'm about to elevate my putting game to a whole new level.....I hope:)

Champ Sidewinder to replace the one I stupidly left on the fairway some months back. Its like orange and stuff.

lol @ scarp...funny story, We got some brothers locally here that are the same way. They run our best shots and unload there whole bag on a hole and normally forget at least one..even when they know the number they started with...or they will just leave there disc in the fairway after driving...best shot its more tough to remember I guess lol...I left my lucky black innova mini on the ground yesterday :( after that my partner and I kept par'ing...shoulda went back for it! lol

Well I bought a Comet and loved its flight characteristics but wanted something alittle smaller diameter so I bought a Discraft Hawk and Im literally in love. Im one of those guys who arent crazy about the Roc or the Buzzz which is like blasphemy in the disc golf world but whatever works, works right?

Im one of those guys who arent crazy about the Roc or the Buzzz which is like blasphemy in the disc golf world

I'm with you man. Hate those guys.

Sooooo... I'm like a fly on a fresh turd right now. Got my new plastic in today and went to a soccer field to practice. Looking and feeling really good about my game. I'm getting them about 30 feet past the goal from the goal on the opposite side. Anyone know how long a soccer field is from post to post? 300 feet maybe? Anyways I just wanted to come here and say how impressed I am with the Odyssey Ultra Long Range Driver. I got it for throwing over water but I've never had a disc fly straighter in my life. I can score a goal almost every time from one end to the other on the field with it. Pretty amazing. Might have this in the regular rotation for long straight shots. I also wanted to talk about the Aerobie Epic. What in the world is going on with that thing? Most unpredictable flight ever. I expected that I guess, but I didn't expect it to go nowhere near as far as my other discs. They way it's made you would think you get extra spin upon release. Not so, as far as I can tell. Tried thumbing it and came up even shorter. I guess I need to spend a lot more time chucking that monster around. Anyways... the Odyssey comes highly recommended from me. If you need a floating disc in the 175 gram weight range then scoop that bad boy up!

Im one of those guys who arent crazy about the Roc or the Buzzz which is like blasphemy in the disc golf world but whatever works, works right?

I agree, I just started throwing the Buzzz which im liking but not in love with it. In tournaments and leagues they don't ask you how they ask you how many. Doesn't matter what discs you use as long as it works for you.

I agree, I just started throwing the Buzzz which im liking but not in love with it. In tournaments and leagues they don't ask you how they ask you how many. Doesn't matter what discs you use as long as it works for you.

I second that, I have a Buzzz but not in love with it. Granted it has gotten me out of troubles but my first mid-range disc I reach for is my Star Stingray.

I'm with you man. Hate those guys.

Sooooo... I'm like a fly on a fresh turd right now. Got my new plastic in today and went to a soccer field to practice. Looking and feeling really good about my game. I'm getting them about 30 feet past the goal from the goal on the opposite side. Anyone know how long a soccer field is from post to post? 300 feet maybe? Anyways I just wanted to come here and say how impressed I am with the Odyssey Ultra Long Range Driver. I got it for throwing over water but I've never had a disc fly straighter in my life. I can score a goal almost every time from one end to the other on the field with it. Pretty amazing. Might have this in the regular rotation for long straight shots. I also wanted to talk about the Aerobie Epic. What in the world is going on with that thing? Most unpredictable flight ever. I expected that I guess, but I didn't expect it to go nowhere near as far as my other discs. They way it's made you would think you get extra spin upon release. Not so, as far as I can tell. Tried thumbing it and came up even shorter. I guess I need to spend a lot more time chucking that monster around. Anyways... the Odyssey comes highly recommended from me. If you need a floating disc in the 175 gram weight range then scoop that bad boy up!

A soccer field is 360 ft. long. Also the only thing up with an Epic is either use it for a thumber or tomahawk or chunk that thing.

Actually just got my first Buzzz and for me it works great, very straight and very controllable. I've basically thrown every midrange from a Roc to a Shockwave and the one thing that I think is most important for a Midrange is how it releases from your hand and since every persons hand is different, every one is going to love a different mid.

Just got an awesome Elite Z Avenger and an Elite X Buzzz from whitechocolate. Cannot wait to test them out :D

Just got a few in the last month:
Innova Groove...Awesome disc, Lost within 3 weeks at Blue Ribbon DGC in the dirty creek
Innova Monarch...replaced the lost Monarch I bought last year
Innova Boss...Technically found it, but it kind of counts yet
Disccraft Buzz Custom Dye...See above

wraith.... to replace the one I just lost.....bye-bye OZZY....I miss you......

A friend of mine found two champion wraiths on the same course, on the same day...And he had one already. And he keeps all three in his bag now because they fly slightly differently

just got the roc in today and im pretty pleased with it. havent tossed it yet but that will be rectified soon.

Bought several used discs recently, nothing new though. Picked up a used 169 star beast, quickly becoming one of my favs, and bought a used star eagle today, haven't got to throw it yet.

Just bought 2 Gazelles and Star Wraith.

However, since the Gazelle has been discontinued I am going to trade them. I don't want to get used to them, then not be able to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts