• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing for a month or two and have only really had the 150 dx set. I bought a 166 skeeter and liked it. So I decided to give some other disc in the 160-169 range.

I got two new discs this week:

I traded billnchristy to get a replacement for my lost z surge.
img7173.jpg

I traded Rbuzz9 to get a new 172 Z Stalker.
img7168p.jpg

Just got:

Innova 172g texas states team championships star max
Innova 168g ice bowl star destroyer
Innova 170g 11x champion firebird

Just ordered a Vision in Opto line plastic and another Elite X Predator

Just got my first Buzzz (173) and got the gf a Champ Orc (162)...

Trying to get her started...if they only made more pink discs...

Threw the Buzzz for the first time yesterday, straightest disc i've ever seen. it defies the laws of science!:confused:

Got just 10 used discs from DiscNation yesterday. I got:

Innova DX Ace
Innova DX Barracuda
Discraft Z Flick
Discraft Photon Wasp
DiscWing Quarter K
Innova R Pro Boss (got 2 of them)
Innova Pro Wraith
Discraft X XL

Can't remember the other one right now

thanx for the website rikardob! great stuff... pink overload. at least she'll never lose it when she throws it 50 ft in front of her :)

171 Pro Wraith. first disc ive ever bought and immediately fell in love with on the first throw
168 Champ Sidewinder: finally getting my RHBH form down with this disc

i bought a third elite z buzzz and my third surge yesterday, then went and played a round in 30 mph wind, lost the new surge >=(

An SS Surge in ESP FLX and another Wraith, star plastic and custom stamed Mooney Grove Park when i played the Perry Championship Course

bought a nice champion firebird. brother bought a esp venom (very nice) and a soft challenger. all at reasonable prices less than retail.

a new champ firebird to replace the one i lost this weekend. i swore off tie dyed discs because they're so far to find but it was all they had.

a couple back up champ leos and cahamp monarchs. also, a d buzzz that i hope to beat into a turn-over "touch" type disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts