• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a Soft Wizard in a players pack from playing in the Mile High Classic and it's RAD!

Also picked up a ESP Avenger 150... wow, that disc hauls ass!

Here is my one fitty collection (all new but the gazelle)
dsc09666t.jpg

Just received 2 White w/goldish stamp 175 DX Teebirds and a red w/ rainbow stamp 174 Elite X Cyclone.

i bought to star TL's and a champ firebird from ppl on her or discaroo, i hope i dont get my money stolen

I talked to the Discarooo guy and he does an excellent job working for you to get your stuff.

The wareagle deal was just one case where he got on it to get the stuff and money back to the victims. But overall the place is safe.

I talked to the Discarooo guy and he does an excellent job working for you to get your stuff.

The wareagle deal was just one case where he got on it to get the stuff and money back to the victims. But overall the place is safe.

2 of the guys i went cash to off this site, benn and jamme175 or something (i forget exact names) and the guy from discaroo boghut a disc online and had i shipped directly here, he insisted i w8 until i get the disc 2 send mine

If the sellers have a positive rating and you don't, then it's standard practice to ship theirs after they get yours. You'll be fine as long as you bought or traded from guys with ratings.

If the sellers have a positive rating and you don't, then it's standard practice to ship theirs after they get yours. You'll be fine as long as you bought or traded from guys with ratings.

i got no reviews on here, but i got good reviews on discaroo, no 1 cares tho, they wanted me 2 go first because it was cash.

here are a couple i just got. I like the R-pro feel. It is a 160. I can't wait to throw it!!
IMG_0001.jpg

Somebody let me try one of those R Pro Bosses (164) and that thing was a long range missile. I like the way the plastic felt but it did ding up noticeably very quickly as I've heard others say as well. I'm interested to see what kind of life people can get out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.