• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few soft wizards
a star boss 167g
a clear evolution wizard dyed by DD
a star roadrunner 174g

How are the clear evo wizards? Are they gummy and flexible? I have a clear Element that is and I love it, looking to get some Wizards and Magics in the same kind of plastic.

got a star valk in the mail off a trade on tuesday, found a basically new champ boss the same day, will be getting a star tl in trade hopefully by the end of the week, and should be getting a pro katana about the same time as well (assuming the trader (who isn't communicating) didn't back out, and i hope he didn't since his disc is already in the mail...))

How are the clear evo wizards? Are they gummy and flexible? I have a clear Element that is and I love it, looking to get some Wizards and Magics in the same kind of plastic.

Love that clear evo wizard... I have tons of wizards, but this is my go to. Never breaks in and gummy as all hell.

first run Star Destroyer 175 in perfect shape.
CFR Ch. Glo Wraith 175 and CFR Ch. Mako for a course maintenance award. It pays to adopt a hole.
Ch Teebird L 168 and KC Pro ROC 176 from players pack.

*champion groove 175 that is like throwing a brick
*champion groove 170 (same colour disc found in a bush:) throws like a dream
*supersoft wizard made all my putting aspirations come to life. well, almost.

must...stop... plastic...overload...
2 KC Pro Cheetahs (K needed a backup for my so-sweet KC Pro Cheetah)
2 Vibram VP's (gonna try these out as approach and driving putters)
1 Champ Rancho Roc (free 2009 USDGC DVD incl)
1 X Stratus (for backup)
1 EVo Magic (can't get enough of them EVO Magic's)
1 ESP Buzzz (flat-top)
1 Star Teebird (for field practice)

I've picked up a few things recently:

(All Innova for the haters out there...)

-Star SL 175 (my old one is gettin' kinda flippy)

-Star Wraith 173 (my new FH disc)

-Star TeeBird 175 (love the TB, this one's domey and stable)

I'm planning on getting some Discraft. Maybe an XL and/or an Avenger SS.
Oh, I'm also looking to get a new bag from Fade to replace the 6 year old Innova bag I'm currently using.

Last edited:
Also might pick up a Roc of some sort to finish off my bag.

(Crosby was invisible for most of the Olympics except that one goal. He's good, but not as good as everyone makes him out to be.)

I won about $90 in plastic this weekend: Crystal Challenger, Pro-D Challenger, Star Boss (167), DX Roc, DX Cobra, CFR Max, CFR T-Bird. I don't really need the Max. I don't even know what it's good for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts