• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a few discs from the marketplace last week:
picture.php
ESP Buzzz
picture.php
Z Nuke
and my first bag:
picture.php
to keep all my new plastic in, Crunch.

I couldnt get the photos on but there was a Innova Star Stingray i bought and a Innova Champion Boss with the 2011 icebowl logo on the front. I got the Boss at the icebowl tournament.

I couldnt get the photos on but there was a Innova Star Stingray i bought and a Innova Champion Boss with the 2011 icebowl logo on the front. I got the Boss at the icebowl tournament.

Welcome back, innovadiscs71!
;)

I traded a SM* Roc for a white 167 Star Leopard.

Pain!!! I have several new Lat Pain's comingnin both Opto and GL. Since I sold my Wasps a while back I have not had an overstable mid in my bag for the most part. I have a Cro for approaches, but I don't use it off the tee at all.

new ion

couldnt pass on this ion. the flash from the camera makes it look more gray but its actually black on black. nice new stamps on the ions. im eying a white one with this stamp at my local shop too.
IMG_19481.jpg

I'm ashamed of myself. I was talked into buying a 161gm star Vulcan (first run) today.

I also picked up a proline Hurricane 167 to 169gm. (I'm not ashamed of this one. I know I can throw it).

Figured I had to save this KC Pro Eagle on ebay since no one bid on it....

Attachments

• 10x KC Pro Eagle.JPG
    10x KC Pro Eagle.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 19
  • 10x KC Pro Eagle 2.JPG
    10x KC Pro Eagle 2.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 22
Got a couple Ions finally. I like the soft and I haven't thrown the medium yet.

174g Soft
picture.php

175g Medium
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.