• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to Disc Nation today
150 P-PD
167 P-PD
165 Condor
173 Medium Proton ION
166 Champion Eagle (picked up for my roommate who's discing down)
172 Evolution HPP Sabre (picked up for my dad)

found a first run Quantum Quasar and a Star Sidewinder today as well

star Archon
IMAG0322.jpg

^^ very nice i dont remember seeing that stamp... i've been pretty chill on the plastic purchase of late.. but i do have a revolution dual pack on the way :)

discmania md1. i throw this more then my drivers, even on holes that are 300+ buy far the best disk i have bought so far

Just got me a Latitude 64 Opto River in the mail yesterday and I can't wait to try it. Heard lots of great stuff about it and was already a Latitude fan. I think they have the best plastic on the market.

3 ions and a champ cobra

/taps foot waiting for my GB bag

Love new discs day

171g Echo Star Archon, 175g. Echo Star Wraith, DX Pumpkin Roc, 175g DX Pumpkin Aviar, 168g Star Gator, 174g Glow Champion Mako, 172g Glow Champion Valkyrie, and 175g C-line DD2. Tomorrow should be fun

Attachments

• IMG-20111021-00015.jpg
    IMG-20111021-00015.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 52
found a nicely beat in DD from discmania at PIA for only $4! flies straight and true...similar to a wraith for me

hella steal today off a good buddy.

175 Swirl APX
127907_g.jpg

175 Augusta Wraith with some burn marks from a firework, still flies perfect,
127908_g.jpg

12 dollars for the two.

Just bought my first Lat 64 today .... opto core. Already removed the stamp so it is ready to dye... can't wait to get out and throw it!
Lat64OptoCore.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts