• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah the record store here in town had four colorshift Ti Buzzz and two really weird "colorshift" Ti Stalkers.....i bought them all. lol.

Picked up two Astras at WBDGW yesterday. One Quantum metalflake and one supercolor. :D

I played the Crowley Spring Stampede near Fort Worth, Texas yesterday. I ended up buying:

172 Red Avery Jenkins Star Destroyer
175 12x flat top Firebird. (I can't wait to try this out, it actually feels pretty flat like my 11x. If it flies the same I may be able to switch to these for less worry about losing the OOP discs).

In the players pack I got an awesome full color tournament stamped ESP Buzzz that is absolutely gorgeous.

I played the Crowley Spring Stampede near Fort Worth, Texas yesterday. I ended up buying:

172 Red Avery Jenkins Star Destroyer
175 12x flat top Firebird. (I can't wait to try this out, it actually feels pretty flat like my 11x. If it flies the same I may be able to switch to these for less worry about losing the OOP discs).

In the players pack I got an awesome full color tournament stamped ESP Buzzz that is absolutely gorgeous.

Easily the most overstable disc I have ever thrown. I'm thinking you'll have to beat this one in pretty hard before it flys like an 11x. I look at that fact as a good thing, others might think otherwise.

Snagged some CE TLs this weekend-

jHbAL.jpg

Already had the 1st run, traded a 8x Whippet and a 9x Roc for the two Ice Bowl Stamps.

FR Buzzz GT and a Blurple 11x FB

Attachments

• Blurple 11x FB.jpg
    Blurple 11x FB.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 52
  • FR Buzzz GT.jpg
    FR Buzzz GT.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 41
1 taffy ce qjls and 1 clear ce qjls
1 ce rhyno
1 2008 thrower champ rancho roc
1 first run pro teebird

158 blizzard katana
and a 175 Champion Katana

Attachments

• blizard katana.jpg
    blizard katana.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 12
  • champion katana.jpg
    champion katana.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 10
I won a disc at doubles on a CTP at Park Circle. Anyway, It is a DX disc so I paid the $5 extra for Blizzard plastic and chose a 156g Teedevil. I went to hole #1 to test it out and dam if it isn't the best flying disc I have ever thrown. Maybe its the best disc for my distance and release, hell I dunno, but I'm very pleased and I will get more! Last night I was looking for all the Teedevil talk to see if anyone else has found magic in the Blizzard plastic of this mold.

BTW, I threw it hard and straight, no finesse.

TWIN BLACK jk aviar x's
and a nice gummy HOT PINK (only one ive ever seen) pink aviar jk X...
Hot pink ;)

174 gram CE Leopard(orange one). Never thrown.:D
I also just picked up a Legacy Cannon(PINK), Lat 64 GL Core(Pink), CFR Glow Leopard and Destroyer, and a red Metalflake Champ Teebird(pretty darn flat).

Attachments

• leopard.jpg
    leopard.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Just found a super ugly pre-Barry beast in the used bin. This thing is so gummy and pearly. Scale weight at 173. In the bag it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts