• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my new blue crystal buzzz, aka the heisenberg.

IMG_20120723_203348.jpg

Elite Z Stalker and Star TeeBird.
I have finally figured out how to launch my Buzzz and Comet 300' Backhanded stand and throw. I bought the Stalker and Teebird hoping to get some extra distance off the pad. Can't wait to take them to the field.

Next will probably be a star leopard or Cobra. I have been zinging my DX versions pretty well but a few trees more and that might change.

Overspent on a disc I've been looking for for ages. An actual star-ish opaque 11x max weight teebird! Will post sexy photos later :cool:

IMAG0037.jpg

Just bought off discgolfcenter.com

Yes thats a groove. I really wanted to see for myself how bad everybody says it is.

Sidewinder. My old one is pink. Decided she needs a purple sister. I love sidewinders.

And the titanium buzzz. Never thrown any buzzz ever but I hear good things. The .5 overstable on it was appealing to me too. Unfortunately its olive green and just asking to get lost in some pine trees or somethin.

I actually find use for the Groove when I need a sharp turn or a big skipper. Don't expect to ever throw it straight for 300 feet.

Buzzz is awesome...I have 2 of them and other than my putter they probably see more action than any of my other plastic.

I for 3 more Skullboy Lat74 disc to complete my set: Havok, Halo, and River.

Also ordered a 2nd Dyemax G/L Pure because they had a 5$ off plus 15% off discount yesterday.

new discs

Just bought a:

used 175 11x Eagle with "Cali" on the inside rim. 9/10 very broken in though..

great disc! I was recommened by some members of DGCR to drop my overstables and high speeds to switch for low speed understables and Im glad I did.:clap: I can now hyzer flip, and my girl is all into helping me recognize form errors that my high speed overstable drivers were hiding.

175 Star Mako.

Also another recommendation from DGCR members. I had never even thrown a mid range a month ago, and didnt even see their purpose. but now that i got this Mako anything under 250 is laid up clean. I used to just hyzer spike my overstables as an approach, but in the long term that simply doesnt work.

180g Aero

Didnt actually "purchase" this one, but a guy hit my car with it in the parking lot and said i could keep it becasue it left a mark. (gotta love DG parking lots) anyway this is a great straight flyer, but i dont know too much about this. Innova's disc discriptions are pretty stupid they use the same adjectives to describe everyone of their discs so its sort of hard for me to decypher any differences between this disc and the rest of my mids without actually going out and throwing for a couple of hours.

175 Z Buzz

Just got this one used, great flyer. a little more flippy than most of my previous Buzzz's, I think I can hyzer flip it but not consistently. is there a trick to hyzer flipping mids? :doh:

IMAG0037.jpg

Just bought off discgolfcenter.com

Yes thats a groove. I really wanted to see for myself how bad everybody says it is.

Sidewinder. My old one is pink. Decided she needs a purple sister. I love sidewinders.

And the titanium buzzz. Never thrown any buzzz ever but I hear good things. The .5 overstable on it was appealing to me too. Unfortunately its olive green and just asking to get lost in some pine trees or somethin.

That Ti Buzzz is probably closer to a 0....

And you're worried about your Buzzz getting lost? Talk about hippie camo!

Huh. I guess I haven't lost mine, either....but I'm afraid of them. The one I have that I bought I've since retired...and the other one I used was a gift. But I'll be damned if I'd ever use them in a tourney. I would never find them in time to not be stroked.

HPP EVo Wiz
Champy-Star Starfire
150 Class PD
Pearly Pre-Flight Numbers Orc(2) and Valk
Champ Banshee
Glow FB
Champ Shark
Star Leo
Skull Ching Roc (found no numbers) 4/10

Just received this 150gm Champion Mamba. Nice & pearly & a bit gummy, it will be good for tailwinds & maybe rollers after i dye it. The pic really does'nt show how pearly it is! I hope they make more disc's in this plastic.

Attachments

• DSCF2658.jpg
    DSCF2658.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 20
Worlds Discs

Here are some discs I picked up at the 2012 Worlds:
Discraft Mayan stamp:
worldsdisc.jpg

Picked up from Gregg Barsby:
Westside Discs Sword:
worldsdiscsword.jpg

Sword color details: