• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^Sexxyy Whipp!!!!! Just got these too!

picture.php

New grip bag.
Gold line Bolt
Gold line Havoc
Gold line Fuse
Star Wraith
Star Valkyrie
Medium Ion

Do you dye any if those discs? I can't keep track of black plastic for shiiiiizzzz. Ever see awesome discs in color and be like "NNooooOOOoooOO!!!"?

2id5V.jpg

All of these for $20 at a garage sale :D

Discraft:
Crush, Surge

2 Champ Valks
2 Champ X-outs
1 star sidewinder
1 star FL
1 star X-Cal
DX Banshee
DX TeeRex
2 other DX that I need to identify

thank you-innova factory store

CH 170 XD+
Star 163 Whippet X
Star 168 Rancho Roc (F/2)
Star 162 Leopard (F/2)
CH 168 Leopard (F/2)
Pro 165 Leopard (F/2)
DX 169 Leopard (F/2)

Attachments

• 2012-09-01_20-12-02_835.jpg
    2012-09-01_20-12-02_835.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 22
Swirlclone

Picked this up with some of my winnings at this year's DGLO. Never seen one one like it before, that's why I grabbed it. Haven't decided what to do with it, but I don't plan on throwing it unless it turns out these are commonplace. A couple of the shots clearly show the bead and the ghost "Cyclone" stamp on the bottom.

Attachments

• Swirlclone 001.jpg
    Swirlclone 001.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 34
  • Swirlclone 002.jpg
    Swirlclone 002.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Swirlclone 005.jpg
    Swirlclone 005.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 30
Just bought my first OS driver - a 166 DX Banshee - and my first fairway driver - a 167 D Cyclone. Exciting!

I'm still getting comfortable with the Cyclone - for ever one perfect shot, there are nine that range from mild deviations to downright "ughs". The Banshee has been easier to deal with, since I know precisely what it's going to do. It's just a matter of whether I accentuate or subdue its tendencies.

Also grabbed a 167 DX Skeeter for good measure. I'd been working with a 150 g, and I decided I wanted something a bit beefier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts