• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your Putter

I don't know how this even started.

Back on topic. Seriously how can you not use a rhyno? They are the bomb dot com.

Putters

I would post a picture but I am too ashamed. I started with a bright pink Aviar 9 months ago. Bought an R-Pro Dart, couldn't get any consistency, and I am now using a R-Pro Cro. It is too new and unproven to brag the more stable putter is helping. But Midnight Biker has me intrigued with the Titanic. I may have to go to Houston and see it in action.

I don't know how this even started.

Back on topic. Seriously how can you not use a rhyno? They are the bomb dot com.

It's a virus. Anyway, I too am intrigued by Midnight and his Titanic loyalty. My buddy lent me his ESP 2009 Ace Race putter to get my thoughts on it. It's more over stable than I thought it would be but not quite over stable enough I'd feel comfy driving with it. We'll see. I need a good driving putter.

I still havent found my clutch putter. I have an Aviar, a Rubber Putter, and an Omega; and I about favor them in that order. The Rubber Putter might be a little more favored at times over teh Aviar as it feels a little tackier. The Omega is going in the loaner pile. It seems too hard and slick.

I have a soft magic comming for myself and a soft Voodoo for my fiance and I will post pics once we try those out

I still havent found my clutch putter.

YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!

3788022919_9644c184bb.jpg

Polecat = Renaissance Disc
Polecat = Duct Tape of the DG World
Polecat = Leatherman Multi Tool
Polecat = Swiss Army Knife
Polecat = Everything missing from your life
Polecat = your Savior

enjoy!

It's a virus. Anyway, I too am intrigued by Midnight and his Titanic loyalty. My buddy lent me his ESP 2009 Ace Race putter to get my thoughts on it. It's more over stable than I thought it would be but not quite over stable enough I'd feel comfy driving with it. We'll see. I need a good driving putter.

Come on down! Its quite the site to see. Also, we have some great courses around here. I would be happy to show them to you.

my favorite XD

coolest color in DX plastic i've seen too. all swirly pinks/purples.

Attachments

• 100_0360.jpg
    100_0360.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 33
My primary putting 175 DX Aviar P & A in the "lovely" chains at Jumonville Glenn DGC. I have others for approaches, etc.

Attachments

• Jumonville Glenn DGC 1c.jpg
    Jumonville Glenn DGC 1c.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 22
Solomon, where is the pic of your new Titanic? have you had a chance to throw it yet?

004-4.jpg

165g Lightning U-2 (aka Bono) First putter I got after my initial Wham-O starter set. I've tried several others; Aviar, Soft Challenger, Rhyno, Gateway Putt & Approach, Pro Challenger. Nothing else works for me like this one.

My putter

180g Star Aero. I've only been playing for < 3 months, so it's still in good shape. But after doing some research and looking at other putters, I think it's too stiff. I'd like to find something more gummy that will grab the chains better. On the bright side, I really like the color. It's a weird yellowish color with a bit of orange swirled in.

Attachments

• Discs.jpg
    Discs.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts