• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Practicing disc golf in a barn or warehouse (michigan)?

so yeah, whos got the heated pole barn and wants a bunch of rowdy disc golfers to huck a bunch of plastic at his/her walls?

called high velocity sports (indoor soccer) in canton, said renting the big field costs $225.

so we'd need 20 people paying $10 to play?

not sure if he said frisbee was allowed either, guy on phone was confused.

so yeah, whos got the heated pole barn and wants a bunch of rowdy disc golfers to huck a bunch of plastic at his/her walls?

Well, don't include me in the rowdy bunch, and I have a basket. Though, a couple beers and some tunes could be considered rowdy by some.

called high velocity sports (indoor soccer) in canton, said renting the big field costs $225.

so we'd need 20 people paying $10 to play?

not sure if he said frisbee was allowed either, guy on phone was confused.

Lol, I bet you did confuse him with the frisbee question. I am guessing we will not find a ton of golfers able to pony up 10 buck to play putting games.

Good work though, man.

well the $225 was to rent the 100yard field. they have smaller fields that could be used for putting only and would cost less.

60y or 100y field would open up to nice sized throws. assuming frisbee is allowed there.

now i'm thinking in my head how to make a kind of course out of it, so it does not get stale.

maybe some poles in some buckets to use as mandos.

one basket at each end of the field.

everybody throws and then we walk to the basket and from there throw back to the other basket around the new mandos each time? we would move the baskets sometimes to create right or left doglegs (or a tunnel shot).

maybe hang the basket a couple feet above ground to simulate elevation change?

any other ideas?