• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prado (Chino, CA) Grand Opening!!

bazillion

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
From Suzette:

Calling all volunteers! Next Wednesday, March 3rd, they will be pouring the new concrete tee pads at Prado Regional Park and can use your help. Most of the hard work has been done - framing and leveling. Now they need volunteers to help with the actual pour and watch over the pads to prevent damage. There will be a cement truck doing the pour, so again, it won't be "hard labor". It would be great if you can help at any time on Wednesday and possibly Thursday (if we can't complete the pour or have weather problems). Please send email or call Suzette if you think you will be available any time next Wednesday (or Thursday).

Then, please plan on attending the Official Grand Opening of the Prado Park Disc Golf Course on Saturday, March 13th. Everyone attending the Grand Opening will receive a custom stamped disc. Experienced disc golfers are encouraged to attend to help demonstrate the sport. There will be county and city officials in attendance. A positive turnout could translate to more disc golf courses in San Bernardino County! Please invite your family and friends!

Thanks

Suzette
[email protected]
909-226-8111

I'm not sure if I will be in town but, my girlfriend will be showing up. She is a newbie and loves the course. Thanks for the info.

Suzette helps run the Southern California Disc Golf Association and also works for Innova. She would definitely be in the loop for all things disc golf in So Cal. Very nice woman who does a lot to help our sport!

I'm not sure if I will be in town but, my girlfriend will be showing up. She is a newbie and loves the course. Thanks for the info.

Now THAT is dedication. Dude we're missin you out there! Hope work is going well... I know you're having fun playing all those courses :D. It would be cool if you could make it.

talked to Suzette at the Eldo Open today and she said she needs people the tues before to hand-mix and pour slabs too. harder work...but what a cool contribution to be able to make. i got more time than money, so i will probably do both. they even have beer for the volunteers! hell might as well camp up there for a night. party time!
party-smiley-050.gif

Latest posts