• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag V!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
It's that time again. If you missed the first 4 rounds of orders, the tags are back for a fifth! You can also pre-order your 2010 travel tags which should be coming in sometimes in the next couple of weeks.

The tags are once again available for pre-order in the DGCR Store. I'll be taking orders for at least 2 weeks or until I hit 20 or more pre-sales at which point I'll place the order for the tags. How long will that take? I'm not really sure. Could be just 2 weeks, could be a month. When I have enough orders I'll make an announcement for any people that are still on the fence. Also, here's what they look like:

bagtag003.jpg

Last edited:
Why do we need a 2010 travel tag? Are the 2009 ones somehow going to self-destruct on Jan 1?

Why do we need a 2010 travel tag? Are the 2009 ones somehow going to self-destruct on Jan 1?
They do! :)

I think in the old travel tag thread the idea came about. I guess it would be possible (if you traveled a LOT) that you could fill up a tag and you'd need a new one.

So do we add our username and DGCR # in the comments section of Paypal? Or another way? This isn't a pre-order for Travel Tags but the personal bag tag correct?

Yea, there is a spot during checkout to put that there. You can pre-order the personal tag, the 2010 Travel Tag or both. Just add what you would like to your cart and then checkout.

I think in the old travel tag thread the idea came about. I guess it would be possible (if you traveled a LOT) that you could fill up a tag and you'd need a new one.

I think I'll just stick with the old one, even if it isn't recognized anymore come 2010. I didn't trade the 2009 version enough this past year for it to be worth buying another one.

Speaking of tags, Tim, I realized the other day that we forgot to trade tags when you were here. I guess my car troubles were partially to blame for that, but I was still bummed.

I think I'll just stick with the old one, even if it isn't recognized anymore come 2010. I didn't trade the 2009 version enough this past year for it to be worth buying another one.

Speaking of tags, Tim, I realized the other day that we forgot to trade tags when you were here. I guess my car troubles were partially to blame for that, but I was still bummed.
Yea, I realized that on the way home as well. I'm sure I'll make it up that way at some point again. The tags were reasonably successful as far as distribution and swaps go that I will try to make a more official feature on the site rather then just the forum thread. Stuff like a travel tag map and other things like that which wouldn't require upkeep except for you and another player putting entering your swaps (and having zip codes in your DGCR profiles). Just add that idea to the mountain of work I have with the other features :)

Status
Not open for further replies.