• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag VI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After I place the order it usually takes about a week for me to get them and then I try to ship them out as soon as I can (usually 1 or 2 days). I am going to leave the order window open for another week or two just in case anyone else wants to get in on it. I usually post in the thread a few days before I intend to stop taking orders.

I've already ordered mine, but I may be going out of town here in a few weeks. So I was wondering if it would come before I left. I was just curious. :D

They'd probably be coming around the end of the month assuming I cut orders off around the 15th.

Cool deal! Thanks for the update! :)

You can.. just follow the instructions in the first post.

i have had mine since the first round of buying these and my only issue hnas been the color on the back rubs off near the chain. so they are great! now go buy one

Order in. I hope it helps my game. I suck lately. Altough 2 birdies saved my 2nd round today. My buddy Radar had me by the short ones!

Last week to get in on this guys. Get your taxes and your tag orders in by the 15th! :)

any way you could let us in on how many have sold so we have an idea how much trading will be happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts