• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Pre release titanium Wasp and Force

Nice, never owned one so I prolly wouldn't either. I have a Ti Buzzz and I just don't like plastic this firm.

Isnt it crazy how stuff the Ti buzzzes are? I have three (hazy,silver,pink) and I swear the silver is the stiffest, while the pink is the beefiest.

I'm liking the Wasp a lot... throwing a Color Shift, I think the added stress factor of having to find it if I yank it has kept me throwing pretty tight with it.

Meant to add -- I noticed today that there is NO tooling whatsoever on the rim of the Wasp, is this normal? My old Wasps all say Wasp on the rim along with Discraft and Wixom MI.

yeah good ole dynamic. i called them before the wasps went up on the website to buy a couple. they said they werent in the system yet but would be on sale for 19.95. a day later they were up for $24.95. im thankful to a couple of the good people on this site that hooked me up. my two wasps are less rigid and more grippy than my buzzzs. they are great throwers and hopefully future runs of buzzzs have the same feel.

Picked up a few colorshift Ti Wasps from McCabe at the GBO and love the way they fly. Super flat, super stable, and the plastic is awesome! This is coming from an Innova guy.

yeah, i'll wait for those to become reg price.

now that the Ti Buzzz/Stalker dust has settled, does anyone know if there's a way to tell "pre-release" from the ones that have been selling for $18-20? if no, sure sucks for anyone who paid $60-100.

Latest posts