• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Predominent arm to Non-Predominet arm

DAN E.

Par Member
On July 5 I threw my first ace,on the 13th I totaly ruptured my Distal tendon.I immediatly went to left hand mode. Pretty ugly. Good and bad putting,very inconsistant. Driving is worse.Mainly because my left arm get's so tired. Defended my title at the WHHMC Masters and had to drop out after 27 holes,could'nt do the deep 9 again,it kicked my butt. Parred 11 though!:)

My Gf's brother was injured in Afganistan (roadside IED), anyway he lost most use of his right arm, told him if he wanted to play I'd play left handed so we'd be on semi-even footing. He hasn't responded yet. I did do some practicing and I am almost hoping he decides not to, I have a feeling he would kick my ass, hands down. I practice putting and some mids, mainly for the emergency if I have to use them.

I'm playing left handed too actually (broke my right 2 weeks ago). Getting my Rivers out to 260-270 sometimes. It just takes practice and conditioning.

i went through it 6 years ago and I still dont feel completely comfortable shooting lhbh although my game has improved since i started lh it is not anywhere close to what it was with rhbh, i am still unable to throw lhfh and dont see that ever happening so i am pretty much a one trick pony....

I learned to throw lefty after injuring my right hand. My lefty form is actually better than my righty.

I credit that to playing baseball my whole life.

Start from the ground up, just as if you were learning to play for the first time. Learn the putters and mids.

Do everything off handed. Don't use your strong hand.

I tried to play LHBH when I was having trouble with Anhyzer shots a 3 or 4 years ago. I grip locked a lot and my accuracy was poor. The power was there but timing/release was erratic.

Latest posts