• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Pro D Banger Vs ESP Banger

Midnightbiker

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
My Pro D seems to get torn up pretty quick. Does the ESP plastic fly the same as the Pro D?

Slightly more stable, (1.0) but it is waaay more consistant. Befor I bought my ESP Banger GT, I met a guy who had both. He was going putting practice at my local course, and was nice enough to let me use them both and compare and contrast. His Pro-d was a bit beat it, and I didnt like it as much as the ESP, but he told me that they fly similarly when new.

Get an ESP Banger. You will not regret it.

i don't have the pro d but the esp is ok. it is good for hyzer drives with a putter. but i dont like it for closer putts. it drops too quick

i don't have the pro d but the esp is ok. it is good for hyzer drives with a putter. but i dont like it for closer putts. it drops too quick

I agree. For long putts and approach shots, its ace, but for shorter putts, I prefer an Omega SS or an Arrow (I know, I know)

There's a real simple solution. Just stop hitting trees.

You are totally gonna take "Sarcasm Poster Child" of the week away from me bro! Damn it! :D