• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pro lefties

Nussbuss

Hey folks,

I am a left handed player, and I love watching lots of film of players who have excellent technique and strategy. It would do me good to watch some great lefties play the game. Anyone know of good lefty players?

Thanks

You can spot Matt Peckham in some of the Disc Golf vids made by MartyMcFlySoHigh. Last time I looked, he was 1000-rated.

Great news though, the McFlySoHigh footage from today's KCWO which is already up on YouTube followed Devan Owens Card. So you can watch a top lefty and his round from the last 24 hours.

Great news though, the McFlySoHigh footage from today's KCWO which is already up on YouTube followed Devan Owens Card. So you can watch a top lefty and his round from the last 24 hours.

Thanks. Good video. I guess what I take away from watching Devon as a lefty is: Learn annys.

AWESOME! Thanks a lot. Mcfly so high makes a nice video. I'll make sure to check these guys out.

John Child and D. Billings out of cali. Pretty sure both were highest rated lefties at one point a few yrs ago.