• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Disc Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the following response in regards to their plastic lineup:

"The 400 series will be our pro line which has been compared to the star plastic. We will also have a tour line 700 series at a higher price point."

I will be very interested to see what the 700 series is like

So jeremy left for prodiscus. Who else from discraft did? I saw they removed him from the discraft web page

So jeremy left for prodiscus. Who else from discraft did? I saw they removed him from the discraft web page

Who else left DC in general? Is that what you mean?
Emac, koling, lopez-dorries, pierce, converse, blazek, hokum, allen. Maybe a couple others.

I know im missing a big one, cant think of it tho

*edit
Cale

Last edited:
Just talked to a retailer here who has 6 stores. they said that they will be getting 50 total discs. and its just two drivers to begin with. i have to hope this means 50 of each. because he said they are for all 6 stores. thats not even 10 discs per store if its a total number.

Just talked to a retailer here who has 6 stores. they said that they will be getting 50 total discs. and its just two drivers to begin with. i have to hope this means 50 of each. because he said they are for all 6 stores. thats not even 10 discs per store if its a total number.

IT wouldnt suprise me if he got 50 total. I feel like the hype machine is probably working better than the disc making one!

*grabs calculator*

Holy crap he's right!

I have the feeling that by the time I'm physically able to actually see a Prodigy disc that I'm going to be all "ehh, whatever" about it and go spend my money on something else. Putting out a simple sporting goods product shouldn't have to be this shrouded in mystery.

I have the feeling that by the time I'm physically able to actually see a Prodigy disc that I'm going to be all "ehh, whatever" about it and go spend my money on something else. Putting out a simple sporting goods product shouldn't have to be this shrouded in mystery.

What's mysterious about it?

Was talking with Cale at dubs the other day, pretty interesting stuff I learned about Prodigy.

Also talked with Charlie, the owner of GGGT, last night about when they'll be getting some Prodigy. His response was "When Prodigy gets some Prodigy".

Afaik, they are only producing the required 500 for retail of each to begin with, so 50 total is more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts