• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Disc Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ If the putters are the "A" series, this will be the stamp for one of them:
a1.gif

The color made a HUGE difference in how the discs flew as well. The yellow ones were the most stable, and I still got them out to 400' on a flat throw. They don't die at the end of the flight like a lot of discs do; it's a forward penetrating fade. I was shocked by how far they flew. The clear ones had some turn, but definitely not enough to call understable. And the green and blue ones were really understable in comparison. He used them as rollers. These were the protos, so I'm assuming that they were still working out the kinks in the plastic when they made them.

The one Cam threw was clear, (and gorgeous) and I was standing about 500' away. (approx. 150' behind the pad of a 300' hole, he was approx. 50' behind the basket) He overshot me by at least 100'. Line drive.

The first time I threw one (a D4) I said about the same thing to the other people there. I love how they fade.

I am on pins and needles waiting to throw these discs. I have been in the market for a disc made of the best plastic ever, that flies on 600 ft line drives, and that will not flip in a headwind no matter what.

The one Cam threw was clear, (and gorgeous) and I was standing about 500' away. (approx. 150' behind the pad of a 300' hole, he was approx. 50' behind the basket) He overshot me by at least 100'. Line drive.

Three things going through my mind while I read this:

- Cam must have the most incredible arm.....ever.....by far.....not even a close second.

- These discs are able to completely defy the natural physics of this world.

- This story is a gross exaggeration at the very minimum or completely fabricated.

Maybe he taped a cheetah to the disc's back?

^All of that definitely explains why that one guy in the Dakotas shoots 1030 golf with nobody else within 500 miles rated over 975. It also definitely explains why he averages the same rating when he travels out of his area...

Nodland is the man.

Threw a D4 this weekend & it's definitely a sweet disc for us common folk without cannons for arms. I probably max around 350 with whatever disc, & the D4 flew like a very seasoned Destroyer. With a little hyzer it flipped up, tracked right a short bit, & finished with a very small fade. Plastic feels awesome, very grippy

Would like to point out whats going on in the krait thread, for the people who say that players dont buy discs based on what pros say and do

I am on pins and needles waiting to throw these discs. I have been in the market for a disc made of the best plastic ever, that flies on 600 ft line drives, and that will not flip in a headwind no matter what.

Awww. So cute. I remember when I used sarcasm on internet forums to look like I was cool or funny. Granted that was about 10 years ago, but still.

Awww. So cute. I remember when I used sarcasm on internet forums to look like I was cool or funny. Granted that was about 10 years ago, but still.

There are waaaaay too many haters and pessimists on these forums. Everyone has their own opinions, yet for some reason over the internet people feel much more inclined to give theirs.

Funny.

Let's recap shall we:
1: still no website
2: no product as of yet
3: tantalizing tidbits from the few that do have them
4: The D4 throws like a beat up destroyer
5: The D1 may or may not be overstable but is just a little but not to much:wall:
6: Nate Doss is a 3 time world champion and charged with Chuck Norris DNA
7: If you don't drink the koolaid your are not allowed to say that
8: If you complain that there is no website you are told just to wait by the people in the know
9: Conner Jones is not on the prodigy team
10: Prodigy probably has or does have the best team on the tour
11: Eventually we will all get to throw Prodigy discs

Let's recap shall we:
5: The D1 may or may not be overstable but is just a little but not to much:wall:
8: If you complain that there is no website you are told just to wait by the people in the know

I love it.

Let's recap shall we:

Exactly...kind of.

lol. You been on my D for a few days bro. And I didn't realize pointing out how many idiots there are on this forum is hating or being a pessimist, in my eyes it's completely different. I'm just trying to do my part to dissuade the idiots on here from spewing stupidity from their keyboard as fast as they can do it. Too many kids on here post **** just to post ****, don't even realize they can read a thread without posting in it.

Oh, and so I'm not trolled and dragged into some idiotic fight with kids in this thread, I won't be responding back to it. There will be no Prodigy news any time soon, yet you kids will continue to post stupidity in here to act or try to be cool.

Oh no, I'm not cool or funny, because I tell idiots they're idiots. Damn. Sucks to be me.

Okay, I think its odd that the website isnt up yet. But seriously, wtf are you expecting from this website once its up? What questions are you expecting to be answered? Its gonna be the same as every other dg manu's web page. A list of products with vague descriptions, some pics, maybe an in the bag section, list of team members and events results. Itll likely also not be updated very often just like the big 2, etc. Im seriously confused as to why their website being down is a talking point.

Okay, I think its odd that the website isnt up yet. But seriously, wtf are you expecting from this website once its up? What questions are you expecting to be answered? Its gonna be the same as every other dg manu's web page. A list of products with vague descriptions, some pics, maybe an in the bag section, list of team members and events results. Itll likely also not be updated very often just like the big 2, etc. Im seriously confused as to why their website being down is a talking point.

The website will hand proto discs right through your screen, didnt you hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.