• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Disc Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to throw the proto D1's that Cameron Colglazier has, and these things are money. They have a crap ton of glide while still being stable. I personally saw him throw a couple of them 600'. They fly surprisingly far, even for me.

I got to throw the proto D1's that Cameron Colglazier has, and these things are money. They have a crap ton of glide while still being stable. I personally saw him throw a couple of them 600'. They fly surprisingly far, even for me.

when you can bomb 600' almost anything becomes pitch and putt. heh heh

For some reason I just doubt anybody was throwing them 600' unless it was on high distance lines or off a big hill.

For some reason I just doubt anybody was throwing them 600' unless it was on high distance lines or off a big hill.

cameron colglazier did! infact it says it was eye witnessed, and he did it more than once! I'm a believer.:D

I have seen Predators.Tsunamis fly that far.....so it is possible.

He never said it was a line drive...

The color made a HUGE difference in how the discs flew as well. The yellow ones were the most stable, and I still got them out to 400' on a flat throw. They don't die at the end of the flight like a lot of discs do; it's a forward penetrating fade. I was shocked by how far they flew. The clear ones had some turn, but definitely not enough to call understable. And the green and blue ones were really understable in comparison. He used them as rollers. These were the protos, so I'm assuming that they were still working out the kinks in the plastic when they made them.

The one Cam threw was clear, (and gorgeous) and I was standing about 500' away. (approx. 150' behind the pad of a 300' hole, he was approx. 50' behind the basket) He overshot me by at least 100'. Line drive.

Last edited:
The color made a HUGE difference in how the discs flew as well. The yellow ones were the most stable, and I still got them out to 400' on a flat throw. They don't die at the end of the flight like a lot of discs do; it's a forward penetrating fade. I was shocked by how far they flew. The clear ones had some turn, but definitely not enough to call understable. And the green and blue ones were really understable in comparison. He used them as rollers. These were the protos, so I'm assuming that they were still working out the kinks in the plastic when they made them.

The one Cam threw was clear, (and gorgeous) and I was standing about 500' away. (approx. 150' behind the pad of a 300' hole, he was approx. 50' behind the basket) He overshot me by at least 100'. Line drive.

Cam is a good guy....along with Matty-O

Glad to see him doing so well!

well that says nothing for the consistency of the plastic. way to go guy. you just spilled the magic beans all these guys were trying to keep safe from us.

does anyone know when we will e able to buy these? and Where they will be sold?

The plastic is actually REALLY sweet. Feels a lot like CE. And again, they were protos, and that problem has been fixed apparently. I haven't thrown them, but that's what Cam said. And I'm inclined to believe him.

And I know that my local guy will be getting them, but other than that, I have no clue.

Internet distance strikes again.... 600 ft line drive....

Video or it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.