• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Disc Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the Archangel is part of Innova's starter packs. I probably order more start packs than any non retail dealer. I move two or three starter packs per week and they don't include an Archangel.

I don't think the Archangel is part of Innova's starter packs. I probably order more start packs than any non retail dealer. I move two or three starter packs per week and they don't include an Archangel.

not anymore. I have seen them and they are probably on amazon and ebay still. you might just be one person in one region that orders starter packs. another region might have another starter pack that contains discs suited more towards that regions preferences and conditions.

not anymore. I have seen them and they are probably on amazon and ebay still. you might just be one person in one region that orders starter packs. another region might have another starter pack that contains discs suited more towards that regions preferences and conditions.

Maybe. I order from Innova East. I don't think they change what's in the starter packs. Ive asked before about getting a different variety of discs and have been told all DX are the same as are all champion the same.

The dx starter packs I've seen in the last 5 or so years all have cheetahs with a shark and an aviar.

The dx starter packs I've seen in the last 5 or so years all have cheetahs with a shark and an aviar.

the one that I bought when I started playing Summer of 2009 was Leopard/Shark/Aviar.

BUT BACK ON TOPIC, EVERYONE.

Has anyone heard anything new about retail dates on these? (And cost for first runs?)

D1, D2, D3, D4

You know what would be funny? If the D1, D2, D3, and D4 are all the same mold, they're just not consistent and with a quick measurement or two they label the high PLH ones D1 or D2 and the lower PLH ones D3 or D4. :)

That'd be one way to make inconsistency work for ya! :)

(No, the above is not serious. Maybe a teeny tiny bit, but no more. :D)

You know what would be funny? If the D1, D2, D3, and D4 are all the same mold, they're just not consistent and with a quick measurement or two they label the high PLH ones D1 or D2 and the lower PLH ones D3 or D4. :)

<mind blown>

that's why they are so secretive about the profile, whe they already have the discs approved and made.!:eek:

Since they have a star on them, they may name them for planets or other celestial bodies. Just throwing it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.