• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy discs dye-able?

adevuyst

Bogey Member
I know these discs haven't actually hit the market yet, but has anyone heard anything about the plastic they're using? Will it be like star plastic [like they look]? Will it take? I almost sort of looks like the titanium plastic, but looks can be deceiving. I figured I'd be first in on this one, searched it and found nothing.
254608_446413932091491_748183288_n.jpg

i would assume its like the opto line isnt prodogy being made by lat 64? dunno could be wrong but if it is it should dye just fine

It looks like an opaque champion/z/opto/vip/whateverelse.

I've seen other pictures, and they look extremely dye-able.

oops, my bad, I thought this thread was Prodigy discs buy-able?

Yea that stamp looks deep too. Otherwise the plastic looks good for dyeing, but may have an MVP situation on our hands.

we contacted them about vending their discs but i haven't asked about unstamped yet. seeing as they seem to be trying to jump in as a major competitor right off the bat, i doubt they will sell unstamped.

I'm sure hoping they are dye-able since they names and stamps are so lame-o. Not a whole lot of creativity there but we can fix that right up.

plastic is more on the lines of champ thats super pearly and grippy, stamp is deep as of now though, hope that helps

You know this how?